Isaiah Johnson update

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
He'll start with Golden ....
It will be interesting to see. I am certainly rooting for him and I think we will be a better team having him back. Demond played pretty well. Milton is growing. Noble made some big pays and gained some experience. Plus, as you say, Golden should be back. There will be a lot of competition. It is good for everybody.

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
Considering the accolades that CPJ donned him since coming to the flats... Yeah its been underwhelming.
As a Fr he looked like the 2nd coming of Burnett but really fell off somehow.but--we will need ALL the help we can get next yr.

gtdrew

Banned
He's a Sandy Creek alum, and we all gotta stick together. I think his instincts, which were probably his biggest asset coming out of high school, were hampered by Groh's style of "thinking man's defense." If he can go out next year and just react and play, I think he'll be much closer to the safety we thought we were getting...

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
I'll be surprised if he doesn't start but I'm pretty exicited about our young DBs. I think Lynn Griffen will be a beast before he is done.