Is uga scared?

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Additionally, one would think that Kirby Smart is probably thinking oh great, add bulletin board material for that new football staff Tech just hired. Those people are part crazy and fully serious. I bet it has been already posted. The dwags are dummies.

T-Bone Burdell

Georgia Tech Fan
Teams like Vandy, Mizzou, South Carolina probably have better records against uga over the past 20 years than we do

The only team better than us against uga in the last 20 years is USC.

Vandy: 3-17
Mizzou: 0-7 (Since joining the SEC in 2012. Last time they played before then was the 1950s.)
USC: 7-13

GT: 5-15

LibertyTurns

Banned
I don’t think they’re ever scared of us.

What they are scared of is losing to us which quite frankly with the perceived talent disparity coupled with all the advantages they have academically, etc should never happen more than once every couple of decades due to some fluke like really bad weather.

That much they are scared of. It must be humiliating betting beaten by a team that should never really have a chance.

GoldZ

Ramblin' Wreck
Why haven't they ever wanted to drop Florida? It wasn't that long ago their losses to UF weren't that much different than ours to ugag?

UF and UT's recent struggles have magnified uga's impression/delusion of themselves. Simply have those two return to normal and/or have Bama and LSU on their schedule say 3 times per decade and see who they wanna drop. Us beating them 3 times a decade is like a guy bringing a knife to a gun fight actually winning.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Scared of what? The Athens police department? The NCAA finding out coaches are teaching gimme classes in basketball? One of Herschel Walker's identities doing a tell all about exactly how he got the Trans Am? Jake Fromm catching an STD and sidelining him for multiple games?

Buzztheirazz

Helluva Engineer
UGa isn't scared of us.

When we beat them three in a row, they'll pay attention. But they have so many advantages in size, girls, $$$, no academic restrictions, girls, SEC prestige, girls....and what else am I forgetting? Anyway, they have so many advantages that I wouldn't be worried in their shoes.
This narrative needs to be shut down. There are soooooooo many women in Atlanta it’s rediculous. I went to the braves game the other night and there is a treasure trove of women. I had an incredibly beautiful uber driver last night. I don’t live here anymore and travel a good bit so trust me—-ATL has thousands of more beautiful women than even Athens. The school itself maybe not so much, but there are other schools-GSU, Morehouse, even Kennesaw all around us that do as well.

If you can’t find a woman in Atlanta, it’s probably you that’s the problem.

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
Why be scared of Tech?

Have you been to Athens lately?
I realize most of yall on here hate those buttholes just as much as I do, but do yourself a favor and drive thru their campus sometime and check out the facilities and infrastructure.

GT stock is on the rise, I hope it continues to grow exponentially, but we have a long way's to go before we are even in the same realm they are.

Those deep pockets continue to get deeper and deeper yet they get the same result, disappointed in the end.

If they want to increase SOS, exactly how it was stated previously, move out of the SEC e...
Until you decide to do that, shut it. Ugag....

I despise those A-holes

they keep getting the same results because of the peter principle. they are a bunch of peters who have maxed out. it will be a little better under 'blondie' just like it was under richt than it will level off and they will back slide. just like richt.