Is this good or bad?

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
upload_2016-11-24_11-2-24.png

18in32

Georgia Tech Fan
I wonder how Alabama players react when they see that they are favored yet again... with confidence or with over-confidence? We're no Alabama, but nor will we ever be if we don't start having some confidence in ourselves... confidence enough not to worry too much about the talking-heads on ESPN.

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
I wonder how Alabama players react when they see that they are favored yet again... with confidence or with over-confidence? We're no Alabama, but nor will we ever be if we don't start having some confidence in ourselves... confidence enough not to worry too much about the talking-heads on ESPN.

LOL how long have you been a GT fan?

We do not, nor have we ever, handled prosperity or positive attention well. It is our kryptonite.

FightWinDrink

Helluva Engineer
Seems like whenever Andrea picks us it doesn't go well but David Hale seems to do pretty well if I remember right.

Went to the blog. Turns out Shanker has the best pick % and Fortuna has the worst

Nate Anderson

Jolly Good Fellow
Georgia Tech vs. Georgia
Saturday, 12 p.m. ET, SEC Network

NAME PICK SCORE
Edward
Aschoff
i
30-24
David
Ching
i
24-21
Sam
Khan Jr.
i
31-27
Greg
Ostendorf
i
34-31
Alex
Scarborough
i
24-21

The real question is, "Is this good or bad?"

Those are the SEC people's picks.

Vespidae

Helluva Engineer

Alabama is always expected to win.

JorgeJonas

Helluva Engineer
None of the fire in the belly or no one believed in us stuff is real. They're going to play hard regardless. Whatever. We're winning tomorrow, so it'll be a moot point in about 30 hours.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I hope the players go to Wal Mart during Thanksgiving holiday, see all the UGA gear, and fuels them to beat the living snot out of the mutts for COFH.

Good teams find motivations at the smallest slights. That stores still refuse to carry GT gear should fuel them every week.

18in32

Georgia Tech Fan
LOL how long have you been a GT fan?

We do not, nor have we ever, handled prosperity or positive attention well. It is our kryptonite.
How long have I been a Tech fan? Well, my dad narrowly missed playing in the Rose Bowl for Coach Alec. So I'm old enough to know the phenomenon you're describing is a product of about 40 years of mediocrity – wasn't always that way, and no reason it has to be that way anymore.