Is Key already active?

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
As an aside, Keys is one of two Alabama assistants leaving already, continuing the annual exodus of assistants from Saban, ranging from position coaches to coordinators on both sides of the ball. That staff atmosphere has been described to me as "toxic" and the assistants' turnover is astounding for the success they have and have had. Now SEC teams are using it against them on the recruiting trail, making the legitimate point that "the guy who recruits you may not be the guy who coaches you." It may have had some effect already.

herb

Helluva Engineer
As an aside, Keys is one of two Alabama assistants leaving already, continuing the annual exodus of assistants from Saban, ranging from position coaches to coordinators on both sides of the ball. That staff atmosphere has been described to me as "toxic" and the assistants' turnover is astounding for the success they have and have had. Now SEC teams are using it against them on the recruiting trail, making the legitimate point that "the guy who recruits you may not be the guy who coaches you." It may have had some effect already.
Or you can come to Georgia and have the same offensive coordinator and defensive coordinator for all 4 ye . . . Never mind

Animal02

Banned
SEC teams eating their own......all is good.

Techster

Helluva Engineer

Those OL vs DL practice battles are going to be off the charts fun. You know our coaches are gonna give each other crap during staff meetings...which means they're gonna coach their units HARD to beat the other side. I get the feeling that CGC put together a coaching group that hates to lose at anything.

laoh

Ramblin' Wreck

Forget staff atmosphere... I feel for the kids. But oh well, one can say "they already knew that coming in"... at least you get to experience national championships right?