Is Justin Ok?

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
There was no update given in the postgame. It was stated in one of the threads he was icing his cheek. During the game it looked like a shoulder injury, but the sideline video looked more like concussion protocol to me.

Hopefully we will get an update Monday.

Augusta_Jacket

Staff member
I don't get on Twitter often, but I did Tuesday night during the election. The first tweet I saw was one from Ken Sugiura saying Justin would not be returning. I freaked out until I realized that the Tweet in question was from Saturday during game time.

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
Injury report

Probable:

OL Freddie Burden – Georgia Tech - Upper Body

Questionable:

OL Andrew Marshall – Georgia Tech - Ankle

QB Justin Thomas – Georgia Tech - Face

Doubtful:

CB Greg Stroman – Virginia Tech - Ankle

Out:

DE Jimmie Taylor – Virginia Tech – Hand

AB J.J. Green - Georgia Tech - Hip

WR Christian Philpott – Georgia Tech Upper Body

Other:

BB Dedrick Mills – Georgia Tech - Suspended

DB Jalen Johnson – Georgia Tech - Suspended

DB Christian Campbell – Georgia Tech - Suspended

TheSilasSonRising

Helluva Engineer
God I hope JT's status is just CPJ messing with Foster and his prep for Saturday

Holy crap!

Like bud Foster would give a rats azz about any nonsense like that.

Bigger question. What would have happened this year if we had to start our #2 every game like puke has had to do?

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I have no problem with someone other than JT playing. In fact I'd like to see others play to get some real experience for next year.

Save JT for UVa if he isn't 100%. Given VT knows that JT's jaw is hurt, we should expect cheap shots and kicks to JT's head. After all Bud Foster is the one who provided his players information to taunt the opposing team players more effectively.

The cumulative number of our players out or injured make a tough game even tougher. But damn, Duke beat UNC last night.

CTJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
I wonder what's happened with Klock? He was playing well before he was injured, now he's not on the injury list and not on the 2-deep. Anyone have any ideas?