Is It time?

Final Record

• 0-12 Death To the program. Death to All.

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • 1-11 Slightly less Death

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2-10 Why must we suffer

Votes: 17 9.0%
  • 3-9 I'll grab the torches and pitchfork's

Votes: 41 21.8%
  • 4-8 We didn't win 3 games HOLY ****!

Votes: 48 25.5%
  • 5-7 HMMMMMMMMMMM

Votes: 19 10.1%
  • 6-6 Breakout the beer and whiskey we're going bowling BABY!

Votes: 36 19.1%
  • 7-5 Drunken happiness

Votes: 9 4.8%
  • 8-4 Where was this for 3 season's

Votes: 3 1.6%
  • 9+ Wake me up/THWG

Votes: 12 6.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FredJacket

Helluva Engineer
Objectively how does Tech get to 4 wins (money warming up in my pocket).

I see 2 games we're favored (WCU & Duke). Coin flip with UCF & UVA????
Pretty big underdogs on other 8.

Have to win WCU & Duke. & win at least one pretty big upset, right? ...to get to 4+ wins.

GT_05

Helluva Engineer

Have to win WCU & Duke. & win at least one pretty big upset, right? ...to get to 4+ wins.
Vegas thinks we suck. I think we slightly exceed expectations. I’m going with WCU, Duke, Pitt, and FSU.

cthenrys

Ramblin' Wreck

We’ll be a healthy dog vs UCF on the road

gt13

Ramblin' Wreck
It wouldn’t surprise me to beat any of these teams (especially this year): WCU Duke UNC UVA VT FSU Pitt UCF even Miami

I would be surprised if we beat Clemson uga or ole miss

Think this years team will be better than last years team which lost to UVA by 8, VT by 9, Miami by 3

GT33

Helluva Engineer
Last year I picked 7 or 8 not thinking the schedule was as tough as advertised.

I’ll pick 3 this year. Lesson learned.
Our schedule in P5 (64 teams) was 24th ranked at best, middle ranking had us 27th, lowest had us 32nd. That's playing #1, #8 and #16. With 3 "hard" games, the other 9 are pretty damn weak. Overall, we had an "about average" hard schedule.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
It wouldn’t surprise me to beat any of these teams (especially this year): WCU Duke UNC UVA VT FSU Pitt UCF even Miami

I would be surprised if we beat Clemson uga or ole miss

Think this years team will be better than last years team which lost to UVA by 8, VT by 9, Miami by 3
Just gonna put it here again... we beat Ole Miss. we start 3-3 with wins on Ole Miss, WCU and Duke. We’re make or break on how healthy we are and progress made over the last 6 games (and the last 6 are a tall order, being mostly on the road).
For better or worse, I’m on record. ;)

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Brutal SOS + weakness in trenches on both sides of ball = 3-9. Hope I'm wrong but imo is just basic reality.

bobongo

Helluva Engineer
Brutal SOS + weakness in trenches on both sides of ball = 3-9. Hope I'm wrong but imo is just basic reality.
I'm hanging on a hope that we'll find some strength in the new people on the line, and that some of the old ones will have developed. To that end, maybe new coaches will help.
If not, it's going to be a long season. The lines are make-or-break.

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Just gonna put it here again... we beat Ole Miss. we start 3-3 with wins on Ole Miss, WCU and Duke. We’re make or break on how healthy we are and progress made over the last 6 games (and the last 6 are a tall order, being mostly on the road).
For better or worse, I’m on record. ;)
I actually think we’ll be 4-2 going into the Bye.. I agree that we beat Ole Miss. we shall see.

I’ve got a good friend who is an alum there and I’ve always wanted to tailgate the grotto; would be even better to go in having won the first at our house and looking to pick up the second in 2023.