is it just me? or...

gtpi

Helluva Engineer
are the performance of the team vs the animation of josh pastner directly proportional????

ive not payed attention enough to cjp on the bench but i have to say ive not ever seen him as animated as he was at the carrier dome last week. AND our team seemed to play UP to the level of his 'exuberance'

anybody else feel this way?

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
are the performance of the team vs the animation of josh pastner directly proportional????

ive not payed attention enough to cjp on the bench but i have to say ive not ever seen him as animated as he was at the carrier dome last week. AND our team seemed to play UP to the level of his 'exuberance'

He was pretty animated vs ND as well

MiracleWhips

Ramblin' Wreck

I’ve always felt this way. The team definitely feeds off him.

gte447f

Ramblin' Wreck
He gets animated a lot. He is not always at the same level, but it is nothing new. I've been surprised he hasn't gotten a technical a few times, like when he slams stuff down on the scorer's table. He never uses bad language, so I think that helps him with the refs. He has absolutely no respect for the coaches box either. Sometimes he practically comes across half court.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
He gets animated a lot. He is not always at the same level, but it is nothing new. I've been surprised he hasn't gotten a technical a few times, like when he slams stuff down on the scorer's table. He never uses bad language, so I think that helps him with the refs. He has absolutely no respect for the coaches box either. Sometimes he practically comes across half court.

Like a clean mouthed Gary Williams

GT_EE78

Banned

nope, you may be having delusions

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
Someone needs to explain why coaches are still so tethered to wearing full on suits during games. Come one...just put your school sweats on, or slacks and a polo. Wearing full suits is pretty ridiculous.

Stop it. This isn’t google. No safe spaces. Look good feel good coach good (well).

And I’m assuming Autocorrect butchered Gillen

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Stop it. This isn’t google. No safe spaces. Look good feel good coach good (well).

And I’m assuming Autocorrect butchered Gillen

Yup, those coaches look like they're feeling REAL good sweating bullets because they have a jacket on and the gym is heated up with all the bodies. Makes sense.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
As opposed to sweatsuits that are obviously named after their penchant for keeping people cool and perspiration free

...or slacks and a polo.

Full suits are just stupid. Profusely sweating through a suit jacket is archaic if you don't have to...and they don't have to. Football coaches use to do that, and now they wear slacks and polo...or even sweat pants.

Did I mention slacks and a polo?!

Peacone36

Helluva Engineer
...or slacks and a polo.

Full suits are just stupid. Profusely sweating through a suit jacket is archaic if you don't have to...and they don't have to. Football coaches use to do that, and now they wear slacks and polo...or even sweat pants.

Did I mention slacks and a polo?!

Belichick looks completely professional

mstranahan

Helluva Engineer
Earl Weaver and Bobby Cox always looked fantastic in stretch-knit uniforms. Such sartorial splendor.

The coaches at the Maui tourney always look stupid in their khakis with aloha shirts.

I'd be fine with slacks and a regular polo. Also fine with them in suit & tie

Don't really think about it any more than the unis or sneakers

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
He was running the sidelines today at Duke. Almost got a technical early when he got on one of the refs. You can't expect to get any calls at Cameron. The refs play to the crowd.