Is it Deer Season Yet?

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
All this political rhetoric, working and school, boss man on my *** and so forth is really starting to take its toll on my wellbeing o_O I don't know about yall, but I'm ready to relax in a tree on a frosty morning. Anybody else looking forward to killing season? :beercheers::beercheers:

THWG

Helluva Engineer
All this political rhetoric, working and school, boss man on my *** and so forth is really starting to take its toll on my wellbeing o_O I don't know about yall, but I'm ready to relax in a tree on a frosty morning. Anybody else looking forward to killing season? :beercheers::beercheers:
Shoot yeah!!!!

LibertyTurns

Banned
I hired a guy last week that after being asked to describe himself he told me when he wasn’t killing things he was working hard. Rifle, bow & arrow, you name it.

I replied, when can you start? This dude’s going to kick some ***.

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
I hired a guy last week that after being asked to describe himself he told me when he wasn’t killing things he was working hard. Rifle, bow & arrow, you name it.

I replied, when can you start? This dude’s going to kick some ***.

:O I'm totally stealing that line next time I get an interview!

Deleted member 2897

rabbitduck1.jpg

bravejason

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m content to sleep until a decent hour and then enjoy a cup of coffee while admiring the gun collection from the comfort of the couch.

The idea of traipsing through the woods before dawn and then shiver from cold just isn’t my idea of a good time.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I’m content to sleep until a decent hour and then enjoy a cup of coffee while admiring the gun collection from the comfort of the couch.

The idea of traipsing through the woods before dawn and then shiver from cold just isn’t my idea of a good time.

Single man?

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer

You gotta be committed 100% to the cause. Its a 365 day thing for me, the shivering is just a bonus ;)