Is Dabo gone too?

slugboy

Staff member
The Raiders are a weird franchise, but I’d put the odds on Dabo coaching in Vegas low. Not impossible.

Oakland

Helluva Engineer
Saban is 70 years old. Dabo played and coached at Alabama not to mention he was raised in Alabama too. If Saban can win one more National Championship he might hang it up. Alabama would go after Dabo.

gville_jacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Saban is 70 years old. Dabo played and coached at Alabama not to mention he was raised in Alabama too. If Saban can win one more National Championship he might hang it up. Alabama would go after Dabo.
I do agree that I think they’ll go after Dabo first, however I doubt he’d go for it. I think the next Alabama coach post-Saban will be Bill Clark from UAB. Has openly said he doesn’t want to leave the state of Alabama and is a phenomenal coach.

kalld12

Banned
I do agree that I think they’ll go after Dabo first, however I doubt he’d go for it. I think the next Alabama coach post-Saban will be Bill Clark from UAB. Has openly said he doesn’t want to leave the state of Alabama and is a phenomenal coach.
If I was Dabo i'd go there in a heartbeat

Madison Grant

Helluva Engineer
LOL. Bama donors are not hiring the coach from UAB. Similar to LSU and Napier. They'd consider it beneath them.

jgtengineer

Helluva Engineer
Lol, Dabo would not last 3 months in the NFL.

Dabo is actually better suited to be an NFL coach than Urban Meyer as he's already been a CEO PLayers Coach. He'd be in the same vein as dan quinn, and Caroll in that he tries to build a brotherhood of sorts. The Raiders need someone to recover from chucky hirign squeaky clean dabo makes a lot of sense actually.