Is Collins nasty enough to be a HC ?

Sheboygan

Helluva Engineer
Perhaps he is one of those coaches who NEVER shows his anger with a player in public. But almost every successful HC has to reach the point of an angry
outburst. Kind of like a baseball manager charging out of the dugout to yell at the umpire. Teams sometimes need a kick in the A**, right ?
Like Richt with a lot less talent ??

Ibeeballin

Im a 3*
Holds no accountability on the players for the stupid mistakes and penalties... continues to pat them on the butt comin off the field... “it’s okay”... “get em next time”... “shake it off”.... absolutely ridiculous!! Jump in their A**!!!!

You want this?
1601155353913.jpeg

I promise it’s not sweet at practice or meetings

DaDodd

Jolly Good Fellow
Coaches should always teach discipline. There's a lack of it on this team. If you make a penalty you should be pulled off. Mistakes should have consequences. That's not being too hard on players. I'm all for loving players but to really love them and want them to get better sometimes you have to be hard on them. Consequences reinforces discipline. Discipline makes you a better football player.

AlabamaBuzz

Helluva Engineer
I will say for now, maybe the coaches do chew on guys in private - if they don’t, there will be little respect when discipline is attempted. I also think at times (we have all seen sa(t)an do it), if the guy needs it, in public is ok as well. It should not be done very often in public, and the coach has to know the guy can handle it, but it goes a long way sometimes. Pulling a guy and saying nothing is also effective.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Oh please not this. I am ok with legitimate criticism or discussions about strategies but when we get into discussions about personalities, Myers-Briggs types or zodiac signs then people are just venting about losses. Look at Saban or Dabo (aka the clown to some). Do their personalities matter to Bama or Clemson fans? Not really. All this discussion is sleight of hand to say we are unhappy with the loss imo.