Introduce yourself

Kcsunshine

Georgia Tech Fan
Well I'm a little late with my introduction. I have been on the board for a while and have posted a few times. You can call me KC. I am married with 3 kids and currently reside in Lawrenceville. I am a Berry College grad. I did attend GT for a year in 1990-91(it's a long story why I didn't finish. Lol)

I'm not sure where to begin, but I will start with I have been a lifelong Georgia Tech fan. I am extremely passionate about my Yellow Jackets. I grew up going to games at Grant Field with my dad back in the 70s. Eddie Lee Ivery was my childhood hero. The 1978 season was special to me. It was great until the debacle in Athens. 28-27. Only reason the UGAGers had chance to win was they intentionally hurt Eddie Lee Ivery. I will never forgive the bastards for that. My hatred for UGAG was born that day. I was in Orlando in 1990 to watch the jackets beat Nebraska and stake their claim to the national championship. That is one of my fondest memories. I was also in Tampa when GT WON THE ACC CHAMPIONSHIP(don't get me started on a NCAA RANT). I was in Tallahassee when we beat the mighty Noles 45-42 in one of Bowden's last games in 2009. I was also at the Virginia game in Charlottesville when the Cavs won on that dang last second hook and ladder gadget play. I never did like Al Groh. Goose played his butt off that night. He deserved the Win. I can go on and on ......

My dad had season tix to GT football games for 30 years. He transferred them over to me in 2007. I have been a season ticket holder ever since. BDS is my special place.
Me and my buddy Dustman (who is on this board) are at every home game.
It is really cool to come on a board and see folks that are so passionate about Georgia Tech.

Thank you Eric for starting this site. It is truly appreciated.

I will bleed gold and white till the day I die. Go Jackets .

Dustman

Helluva Engineer
I will bleed gold and white till the day I die. Go Jackets .
That's a fact, Jack!

KC is my wingman. I feel honored to sit where his dad sat for 30 years. His dad sat with us at the '09 VT game, and he made the trip to Tampa with us too, along with his wife and granddaughter.

gtbync

Jolly Good Fellow
Name is Stacy have been a Georgia tech fan as long as I remember. Going back to the Tom Hammond days. I live in north Carolina but a true Georgia tech fan. It's good to be among other Georgia tech fans.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Name is Stacy have been a Georgia tech fan as long as I remember. Going back to the Tom Hammond days. I live in north Carolina but a true Georgia tech fan. It's good to be among other Georgia tech fans.
Welcome Stacy! I'm a NC resident here myself. :)

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
So yeah, really late with introducing myself, especially since I've been following the forum since it started. Anyways, I'm probably the big odd ball of this whole group.

My name's Ben. I'm 19. I'm a journalism major at North Georgia, and will most likely end up at UGA (don't kill me bc they have a good journalism school; I'll stay loyal). I've actually lived in Athens my whole life, but still cheer for GT since that is where my parents met. Anything else you wanna know, just ask me.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Welcome Leonard and Ben. Sorry, been a little preoccupied lately. :)

Leonard, I'm based in Charlotte. Not really a huge Panthers fan but it is a team I cheer/watch for on Sundays. :)

Ben, I won't hold it against ya. :yuck: :p

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Welcome Leonard and Ben. Sorry, been a little preoccupied lately. :)

Leonard, I'm based in Charlotte. Not really a huge Panthers fan but it is a team I cheer/watch for on Sundays. :)

Ben, I won't hold it against ya. :yuck: :p
Don't worry, they haven't stopped me from rooting for GT for the 19 years I've lived here. 2-3 years of school there shouldn't be a problem.

IEEEWreck

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm Dorrier, EE and Econ, and I'll get out in 2015. My dad got a BEE from Tech and I was four years old the last time the Jackets won a national title.

I believe in the Institute, the Shaft, and making everyone pass Calculus. I believe that more is required of the integrity and the work ethic of a Tech man.

So long as I have legs, I shall stand up and cheer the white and gold. So long as I have hands, I shall work to better Georgia Tech. And so long as I have breath, I shall shout To Hell With georgia!

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm Dorrier, EE and Econ, and I'll get out in 2015. My dad got a BEE from Tech and I was four years old the last time the Jackets won a national title.

I believe in the Institute, the Shaft, and making everyone pass Calculus. I believe that more is required of the integrity and the work ethic of a Tech man.

So long as I have legs, I shall stand up and cheer the white and gold. So long as I have hands, I shall work to better Georgia Tech. And so long as I have breath, I shall shout To Hell With georgia!
Welcome to the Swarm buddy!

Yellow Jacket

Georgia Tech Fan
Yellow Jacket
I have been an IRS Agent for my whole career
Married with 2 adult son's
I go to the home games and at least 1 away game a year
I study recruiting, opponents starters that graduated/lost to the NFL, and injuries (for us and our opponents)
No one hates uga more than me