Introduce yourself

Wreckem

Georgia Tech Fan
Hello all, John in Roswell, GA - BSIM 1978. Attending football games since 1974 (as freshman) & season ticket holder since 1978. Hoops season tix since 1982.

I have seen lots of great moments over the years, but all time favorite was 1985 - the Gary Lee 95 yard kickoff return against the dawgs. If Grant Field had a roof that night, it would have been airborne on that one!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Hello all, John in Roswell, GA - BSIM 1978. Attending football games since 1974 (as freshman) & season ticket holder since 1978. Hoops season tix since 1982.

I have seen lots of great moments over the years, but all time favorite was 1985 - the Gary Lee 95 yard kickoff return against the dawgs. If Grant Field had a roof that night, it would have been airborne on that one!

Welcome aboard!

beesting

Georgia Tech Fan
Moved to Atlanta 3 years ago. Went to first GT Football game the following year with my son and two grandaughters. Really had a great time. Really enjoyed walking around campus before the game. Love the atmosphere - way better than the UCLA games that I used to go to when I lived in LA before. Hoping to get to a game this year, in spite of Covid.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
Moved to Atlanta 3 years ago. Went to first GT Football game the following year with my son and two grandaughters. Really had a great time. Really enjoyed walking around campus before the game. Love the atmosphere - way better than the UCLA games that I used to go to when I lived in LA before. Hoping to get to a game this year, in spite of Covid.
Welcome aboard

Deleted member 2897

Big props for an awesome ID!

GT33

Helluva Engineer
I was there the same time. I thought you looked familiar!
We must have hung around the same kegs. It surely wasn't from in class or the library. I avoided both of those like the plague. Glad the profs didn't take attendance or collect homework. Life was great when you only had to show up the first day of class, midterms and final.

GTRules

Georgia Tech Fan
We must have hung around the same kegs. It surely wasn't from in class or the library. I avoided both of those like the plague. Glad the profs didn't take attendance or collect homework. Life was great when you only had to show up the first day of class, midterms and final.
Where did you hang out?