Introduce yourself

Mack

Helluva Engineer
Hey everyone. BSNRE c/o 2004. Used to hang out on GT Sports Talk. Yeah, I know, it was a bit toxic over there. But there were definitely a few good GT men over there before the implosion. I just discovered this blog, so here I am checking it out. Lets see whats going on with the Jackets!

Go Jackets! THWG!
Welcome Nuke !

awbuzz

Helluva Manager
Staff member
Hello fellow Tech fans. My name is Beau Vinetti and I am proud to be a sidewalk fan of The Yellow Jackets. I did not attend The Institute but I have a genuine dislike for the color red and anything associated with the school in Athens.
I am a huge supporter of PJ and have been since his days at Ga. Sou.
Welcome aboard! Love to meet sidewalk fans. You had a"choice" and choose wisely :p

GSOJacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Hi! I'm GSOJacket, BIE '62. I'm the second of three generations of Jackets. My Dad took me to my first college game when I was about 7 - Tech vs. Auburn (we won), and I was hooked. Live in Greensboro, NC. Still working in mainframe sales and enjoying it (most days). Ardent football and college basketball fan. Looking forward to joining you on the Swarm.

GTG768B

Jolly Good Fellow
Hi everybody, I'm Greg, and my screen name is the number that ma Tech assigned me on arrival in 2001. I'm a BS applied biology class of 2005, and after getting out I got a masters in neuroscience at Penn State, before trucking on down to the big easy. I got my MD from Tulane, and I'm a urologic surgery resident down here. I intend to be the most obnoxious Tech fan next year when we help to open up Tulane's new stadium. Other than work and Tech sports, I hang out with my wife and 2 year old daughter, run, and play soccer. If you are ever down in NOLA, give me a shout.

As far as current events, I love Paul Johnson and his offense, think he is a great fit at Tech, and I think recruiting is improving. I also think Sewak is underachieving, but I'll forego additional grumbles for now. I'm glad to find a new site to feed my Tech addiction. Good to meet y'all!

GTJackets

Ramblin' Wreck
Hi guys. New to the site. Tried earlier, but fat-fingered my email address on the iPhone and couldn't figure out how to get in. So here I am with a new account.

Craig Moss in Moncks Corner, SC. Attended GT in CS twice in the early and mid 90s. Graduated 0 times. Graduated from SPSU in 98. Been working for a software and services company in Charleston since then.

Father of three: 4-year-old son, 2-year-old son and the newest 8-year-old daughter. Just brought her home in August. And yes, that is her with me in my profile pic. She attended her first GT game in November. We usually make it back over for one trip per year. The kids have yet to see GT lose in person. They've seen MTSU, BC, Maryland and Pitt this year. Maybe I should test their powers by taking them to a UGA game next time they come to Atlanta.

bat_082994

Ramblin' Wreck
Hi guys. New to the site. Tried earlier, but fat-fingered my email address on the iPhone and couldn't figure out how to get in. So here I am with a new account.

Craig Moss in Moncks Corner, SC. Attended GT in CS twice in the early and mid 90s. Graduated 0 times. Graduated from SPSU in 98. Been working for a software and services company in Charleston since then.

Father of three: 4-year-old son, 2-year-old son and the newest 8-year-old daughter. Just brought her home in August. And yes, that is her with me in my profile pic. She attended her first GT game in November. We usually make it back over for one trip per year. The kids have yet to see GT lose in person. They've seen MTSU, BC, Maryland and Pitt this year. Maybe I should test their powers by taking them to a UGA game next time they come to Atlanta.
Welcome!

Essobee

Jolly Good Fellow
You guys can run, but you can't hide. Old Esso has followed you here from TOSs. I read a lot, but don't post much anymore...just like to keep up with what is going on in the Tech community. When it comes to GT sports, you guys are second to none for great info and analysis. Many thanks to all, with a special thank you to Eric!

About myself: When I attended Tech, we beat the dwags for the 8th year in a row. My rat cap has only one upside down score (we lost to undefeated Tennessee by six). I reside at gas pump #1. Those gas fumes have been getting to me lately, so I may be a little incoherent from time to time. The happenings over the years all seem to run together now, but I remember my Tech days like yesterday...it's today that seems to give me trouble. I've got great kids, the smartest grandkids, the ugliest dog, a fast car, and a beautiful trophy wife that I married nearly a half-century ago. Life is good.

gtdrew

Banned
You guys can run, but you can't hide. Old Esso has followed you here from TOSs. I read a lot, but don't post much anymore...just like to keep up with what is going on in the Tech community. When it comes to GT sports, you guys are second to none for great info and analysis. Many thanks to all, with a special thank you to Eric!

About myself: When I attended Tech, we beat the dwags for the 8th year in a row. My rat cap has only one upside down score (we lost to undefeated Tennessee by six). I reside at gas pump #1. Those gas fumes have been getting to me lately, so I may be a little incoherent from time to time. The happenings over the years all seem to run together now, but I remember my Tech days like yesterday...it's today that seems to give me trouble. I've got great kids, the smartest grandkids, the ugliest dog, a fast car, and a beautiful trophy wife that I married nearly a half-century ago. Life is good.
You're an inspiration ot us all, sir. Welcome.

Mack

Helluva Engineer

Where you bren dude.........glad to see old guys coming back

Yoda

Helluva Engineer
Sidewalk fan. Dad is a '68 grad of GT so here I am. Avid outdoorsman, golfer, armchair qb. Best GT game I've been to was probably 1990 Tech/dwags in Athens. Joined to see when we sign JoeHam 2.0 and as some have stated earlier, big believer in PJ and his system.

Wreck02

Georgia Tech Fan
Hey guys. My name is Trey. Sidewalk fan but my family has been rooting for Tech since the 1950's. I am a youth minister at a great church on the South side of Atlanta. I have been married 4 years and I love to deer/turkey hunt. GO JACKETS!!!