Intro song/beat played at McCamish?

GTdragons

Jolly Good Fellow
Does anyone know what the backing track used at MCamish for GT lineup introductions is?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jeffgt14

We don't quite suck as much anymore.
that song is tough!
dbc97d3b537a3b38f323b2cd9e97228de9342018e72bb18e3b36ec235a8783f5.jpg

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Yes that's definitely the song in the pregame hype video, maybe you were talking about a different one.

GTdragons

Jolly Good Fellow
Yes that's definitely the song in the pregame hype video, maybe you were talking about a different one.

Sorry, not the hype video but the track they play while the PA announcer is introducing the starting lineup. It’s an instrumental rap beat.

H-Wade

Ramblin' Wreck
Sorry, not the hype video but the track they play while the PA announcer is introducing the starting lineup. It’s an instrumental rap beat.

Ahh gotcha I can't help you with that one I'll have to pay closer attention next game haha.

GTdragons

Jolly Good Fellow

Found it! “March Madness” by Future. GT mens basketball instagram account came through with the answer for me!

GT_EE78

Banned

U serious? That is so lame ... if enough folks start listening to that they all gonna be kneeling for the national anthem. they can do better