Interview Interview with Spencer Williams

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Just got a GT offer a few days ago...he is a DE/OLB that has committed to Cincy. GT offered as a OLB.

Q: What did you think when GT offered?

A: "It was good a good experience , I had been talking to him (lamar owens" for a while now.

Q: What do you think of Lamar Owens?
A: "He's a really good guy , we've been friends for a while and he always has a positive attitude from what I see"

Q: Do you plan to visit GT, if so when?

A: "Yes, me and a few teammates, Not exactly sure when though"

Q: What would it take to flip you from Cincy?

A: "A lot to be honest , but the most important things are the position coach , and the team progression throughout the year"

Q: What do you feel you bring to a team?

A: "A great pass rush , somebody who will always be there for their teammates on and off the field , and great energy"

Q: I know you're a versatile athlete. What position do you prefer between OLB and DE?

A: "I play de more , but I really like being a hybrid because it throws people off"

Q: Any goals for your Senior year?

A: "Lead the city in sacks , win every game , help the younger guys . the rest of the accolades will come when I accomplish those three goals"

Click here for the dedicated discussion thread for Spencer Williams

Last edited by a moderator:

mts315

Ramblin' Wreck
According to his twitter he is on his way to Atlanta today, may already be on campus.

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
According to his twitter he is on his way to Atlanta today, may already be on campus.

I just talked to him again and he is on campus now...funny I did this interview last night and he did not know he was coming today lol.

Jacket Bracket

Jolly Good Fellow
Just curious, did he bring some teammates? If so, are we recruiting any of them? Thanks for all these great interviews!!

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Yeah, I posted some more news in his thread. 2015 teammates Jacques Patrick and Sherrod Pittman visited with him...both elite.

Status
Not open for further replies.