International Recruiting

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
After watching some of the tournament games it occurred to me how many international kids were playing in the games. With basketball being huge internationally now it would make sense in my opinion to widen GT's recruiting efforts internationally. It worked well in the past for the basketball team.

China, Korea, Australia, & Africa have a strong presence on the campus already and could be marketed to potential recruits.
Strong Muslim population would help with kids from the Middle East & Africa.

Seems like it would be a no brainer. May up the budget in recruiting a lil bit. :)

collegeballfan

Helluva Engineer
After watching some of the tournament games it occurred to me how many international kids were playing in the games. With basketball being huge internationally now it would make sense in my opinion to widen GT's recruiting efforts internationally. It worked well in the past for the basketball team.

China, Korea, Australia, & Africa have a strong presence on the campus already and could be marketed to potential recruits.
Strong Muslim population would help with kids from the Middle East & Africa.

Seems like it would be a no brainer. May up the budget in recruiting a lil bit. :)

Coach Joseph has been recruiting the international scene for years for the Lady Jackets. All CBG has to do is ask her for a few pointers, which I am sure he has.

ATL1

Helluva Engineer
Coach Joseph has been recruiting the international scene for years for the Lady Jackets. All CBG has to do is ask her for a few pointers, which I am sure he has.

I willing to say it should become a priority. I'm willing to bet China has a ton of kids that would be eager to come to GT.