Interesting But Accurate Song Choices at Sanford and Son Stadium

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
At the game today, I noticed a couple of interesting song choices they play over their PA system. First of all, to start the game, they announced "welcome to Sanford Stadium and the University of Georgia", then play the song "Baba O'Riley". The unofficial title for that song is "Teenage Wasteland". Later on, they had the fans in the stands singing along to Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer", which is (per Wikipedia) a song about "a fictional working couple struggling to make ends meet" with Tommy down on his luck and his woman working at a diner (presumably Waffle House). Can you think of any songs more appropriate for the Dwag Nation?

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
"I'm going straight to hell." Drivin and Cryin.

Wow. A Drivin and Cryin reference. I must have seen them a dozen times at 688 and around town, but I haven't thought of them for years. I've got to go see if I've got some old vinyl or cassettes still around.

Were they the ones that had the little 4x2 mags at their shows?

BBK

Jolly Good Fellow
At the game today, I noticed a couple of interesting song choices they play over their PA system. First of all, to start the game, they announced "welcome to Sanford Stadium and the University of Georgia", then play the song "Baba O'Riley". The unofficial title for that song is "Teenage Wasteland". Later on, they had the fans in the stands singing along to Bon Jovi's "Livin' on a Prayer", which is (per Wikipedia) a song about "a fictional working couple struggling to make ends meet" with Tommy down on his luck and his woman working at a diner (presumably Waffle House). Can you think of any songs more appropriate for the Dwag Nation?
Lets leave waffle house out of this. I believe huddle house is the uga version.

booga

Georgia Tech Fan