- Lynn Griffin should be good to go

- Will see later in the week on Bailey

- Beno likely out

- Finch and Mason are banged up but playing through it

- CPJ said he thought Shamire was going to have to start at one point last week

So I guess Chungong is done for the year? And I thought Shamire was redshirting

GTJason

Helluva Engineer
I think it's a good thing cpj thought about playing Devine. Means he should be a full go next year. We could sure use his size on the OL

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Who are the players that we have officially lost for the year due to injury and will get back for next year due to medical redshirt?

I count Isaiah Johnson, Jamal Golden,...?

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
Who are the players that we have officially lost for the year due to injury and will get back for next year due to medical redshirt?

I count Isaiah Johnson, Jamal Golden,...?

Isaiah Johnson isn't getting a medical redshirt...he is simply taking his redshirt year that he never used.

Jamal Golden will have to apply at the end of next year to see if his medical gets approved.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
Isaiah Johnson isn't getting a medical redshirt...he is simply taking his redshirt year that he never used.

Jamal Golden will have to apply at the end of next year to see if his medical gets approved.

Okay, cool. Is that the only two? Harrell? Who am I missing that is out for the year officially and will return next year?

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
I thought Finch was a senior.

I'm pretty worried about the center position next year. Seems like we have only one good candidate - Burden.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
That is a dang good list of playmakers we get back next year and we are still a good team now... makes me optimistic for next year.... just saying

jzgt22

Jolly Good Fellow
How is Lynn Griffin's health? looked like he knocked himself silly towards the end of the game.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I have a feeling O'Reilly is going to develop into a contributor next year. I agree with that starting lineup though.