Injury Report for VT game

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
GEORGIA TECH INJURY REPORT (VIRGINIA TECH)
DOUBTFUL

Charles Perkins (lower leg)
OUT
Brady Swilling (hand)

NorthGaJacket15

Jolly Good Fellow
Do we know if Perkins tried to practice today... or if they held him out again? If I recall, if they don't practice on Thursday, usually PJ labels them as "Out" but i could be wrong on that.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Our injury situation is light years better this year than last. The football Gods are giving us a pass (along with Sisk conditioning) to compensate for all of the unexpected attrition in the off season. But as we know, the injury situation can change in a flash.

orientalnc

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
My cycling partner is a Hokie with a son at VT. He said yesterday that the Maddie decision will be made on Saturday. It is more about re-injury risk than anything. Malleck is unlikely to play. He said Marshall has practiced this week and seems to be OK. His latest game prediction: "I am worried as hell."

My latest game prediction: "I'm hopeful, but worried as hell."

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Our injury situation is light years better this year than last. The football Gods are giving us a pass (along with Sisk conditioning) to compensate for all of the unexpected attrition in the off season. But as we know, the injury situation can change in a flash.

Sigh, so apparently you're the guy that stands up in the bar and yells, "Hey, pitcher's got a no hitter going in the 8th!" :p

Can you knock on wood or something so you don't completely jinx us? ;)

alaguy

Helluva Engineer
These injuries at vt are what make wins possible.Malleck and Maddy are KEY guys.Our chances go up 10% to me if they are out.