Injury Report for Jax State

TheTechGuy

Ramblin' Wreck
Sorry if a re-post, didn't see it anywhere.

Probable:
1. Clinton Lynch!

Doubtful:
1. Kyle Cerge-Henderson
2. David Curry
3. Andrew Marshall

Will all those rushing yards against UT, I forgot that we are still missing a starting OL.

alagold

Helluva Engineer
Sorry if a re-post, didn't see it anywhere.

Probable:
1. Clinton Lynch!

Doubtful:
1. Kyle Cerge-Henderson
2. David Curry
3. Andrew Marshall

Will all those rushing yards against UT, I forgot that we are still missing a starting OL.

RE-missing OL
I'm not sure but Marshall replacement ,Stickler, is the guy who had the illegal -block penalty not Cooper .Cooper still was standing at end of play. Also, it was the Right off tackle (Stickler?) who missed block on last play which started our being stopped short.--hmmm ,pretty important

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Thanks for the post @TheTechGuy , I had the same question and didn't want to go through other posts.

CL back would be great.

KCH being out shouldn't affect the game outcome at all and is hopefully more precautionary. I saw what looked like an ankle injury to him in the last overtime; is that what is being speculated as the cause?

Em_Jae20

Helluva Engineer
How long will Andrew Marshall be out? That looked like him on the sideline in a boot with his leg on one of those scooters for when you have an ankle injury

flea77

Ramblin' Wreck
RE-missing OL
I'm not sure but Marshall replacement ,Stickler, is the guy who had the illegal -block penalty not Cooper .Cooper still was standing at end of play. Also, it was the Right off tackle (Stickler?) who missed block on last play which started our being stopped short.--hmmm ,pretty important
Will was the RT on the last play. If you ever played at this level and took a angle then had the backer cut under you would have a better ideal why the play did not work as designed. Tenn basically rolled the dice and guessed right. No one play in a game is a reason either team won or lost. It's a team sport. Only reason I'm posting is because your post is trying to throw Stick under the bus. His first start he played his *** off.

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I think the play still would have worked outside. I have seen the LB undercut the OT and end up being tied up with the DE block or too inside to stop the outside. Yes, putting that guy on the ground would have been nice, but I think TQM was worried about the DE (The DE stopped the play cold once he got a hold of TQM). The DE and the pitch read made TQM think about cutting inside... not Will's block (who was behind the play anyways).

I also think the block on the DE was going to be good, but TQM's turn inside changed the angle of the block.

The question all comes down to the pitch and if Kirvonte could have made it to the endzone. This was TQM's first game. He will trust the system more and more with live reps.

And I don't think Stick had the penalty either...

LibertyTurns

Banned
These complaining about the OL posts are BS. Those guys played fantastic. We can only hope for that level of effort all season. OK someone missed a block somewhere during the game comments must be coming from the dudes that got 100's on every exam they ever took. As for TQM, what more could you ask for? Yeah I wanted him or someone else to convert the 2pt conversion, but dang how many plays did he make during the game. It was a ton.