Injury list

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Like I said a couple of days ago, a lot of these guys are spring hurt, not season hurt. If this was October, most of them would be dressed out and playing. But why take the risk in the spring?

This is pretty typical, iow. Let's hope that the people with real problems - Roberts, Gamble, Hill - can put their ills behind them soon.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Like I said a couple of days ago, a lot of these guys are spring hurt, not season hurt. If this was October, most of them would be dressed out and playing. But why take the risk in the spring?

This is pretty typical, iow. Let's hope that the people with real problems - Roberts, Gamble, Hill - can put their ills behind them soon.

I'm with you...missing 1 day here or there is rather typical in spring. But only 1 day. I hope in our case this list is that and not 5 practices like it seems to be alot in the past.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
It kind of makes sense when you think about it. Sure the guys work out, train and stretch in the offseason, but when the body isn't used to the levels of exertion the game of football demands and/or the unique strains it puts on it, something's got to give.

SidewalkJacket

Helluva Engineer
No biggie. Judging by a little personal knowledge of one of these "injuries", some are nothing more than dings that wouldn't keep anybody off the field for more than a series in a real game.

PowderSpringsJacket88

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff

Correct, some on that list are banged up and they are holding them out till they heal a little bit.