In Honor of GT vs FSU Next Weekend

Deleted member 2897

I ran into the Lawrence twins’ mom at the Clemson game and was talking to her. She said a few minutes after the game was over she got a text from Coach Andy MacCollum asking if she had any more kids.

In 2015 obviously.

I remember after this game when the fumble went into the end zone and we didn’t immediately fall on it but tried to pick it up – I just knew Florida State was going to come up with it at the bottom of the pile and get a touchdown. Remember it was not too many years before that we got repeatedly screwed on a come back from them kicking on sides kicks. We would recover every onside kick, but they would come up out of the pile with it afterwards and get credit for it even though the clear camera evidence was we fell on it first.

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
In 2015 obviously.

I remember after this game when the fumble went into the end zone and we didn’t immediately fall on it but tried to pick it up – I just knew Florida State was going to come up with it at the bottom of the pile and get a touchdown. Remember it was not too many years before that we got repeatedly screwed on a come back from them kicking on sides kicks. We would recover every onside kick, but they would come up out of the pile with it afterwards and get credit for it even though the clear camera evidence was we fell on it first.
Was that the year they were off sides on the onside kick and even though we recovered it, they got a do over and they then recovered. Charlie Ward was the QB. Never understood how the offending team was given a second chance. Lousy rule.

Deleted member 2897

Was that the year they were off sides on the onside kick and even though we recovered it, they got a do over and they then recovered. Charlie Ward was the QB. Never understood how the offending team was given a second chance. Lousy rule.

yep!