In case you forgot...

CuseJacket

Administrator
Staff member
A little cross-pollination...

Be at McCamish for Josh Pastner's first rivalry game against Georgia on Tuesday, December 20. Tickets start at just $25.

Members of the Georgia Tech Football team will be recognized for their victory against the Bulldogs in Athens this year - plus fans can get their photo taken with the Governor's Cup and check out the TaxSlayer Bowl Trophy.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
That football win will curb mutt enthusiasm and presence at The Tit. Not much beats double dipping the dawgs. Let's get er done!

Some of the best "In yo face" moments vs mutt fans came at the old Omni after beating them there same years we won in football too. Their dejection was delicious.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Heh, I got a good chuckle outta this.

http://www.ajc.com/sports/college/p...ndal-zing-kirby-smart/vnOQGeDYTj9PPixMpZ50uJ/

I hadn't seen that Ol' Kirbstomp'd and his boyz knew the Qua throwback was coming although we hadn't run it like ever.

In fact, our last game, didn’t the guy from Georgia say they knew that the throwback was coming?” Johnson asked. “That’s pretty good, since we hadn’t run it all year.”

That’s one of their toughest plays,” Smart said. “We repped that play all week.”

One of our toughest plays? Lol

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
In retrospect, I'm just glad that play worked and we scored. The next person at Paul's elbow was Jay Shoop. If he'd sent him in with a next play, I'm not real sure how that would've worked out. :)

18in32

Georgia Tech Fan
I can't wait for us to beat UGA regularly enough that we don't feel the urge to tear up the hedges.

1BearJACKET

Jolly Good Fellow
Can we have some participation certificates made for them, and maybe see in there are any therapy dogs for them while we're at it. Poor babies !!!

They do have a therapy dawg, but only one, and he lives in Savannah, and dies every other year and has to be replaced so the therapy isn't so therapeutic.