In 13 hours....

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
How do u sync them. Radio is faster. Is there a way to slow radio down?

You can pause the Tunein app until it syncs.

If you're SEC network is thru the internet, it may buffer at different speeds. If it ever gets ahead, then you can "stop" and then "play" on tunein to get back close to live and repeat the process.

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Boy my experience is the complete opposite that you guys have. I use the IMG network stream on my computer, and it's always at least 3 seconds behind the TV.

IIuc:
Anything thru the computer will buffer in memory, and introduce delay depending on internet/wifi speeds.

So, TuneIn on the computer will be behind real TV.

If your "TV" is thru the computer but TuneIn on your phone, then TuneIn might be ahead of video.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
You can pause the Tunein app until it syncs.

If you're SEC network is thru the internet, it may buffer at different speeds. If it ever gets ahead, then you can "stop" and then "play" on tunein to get back close to live and repeat the process.

Ok. Secn for me is on directv. I would have to bluetooth stream my tunein app from my phone to my marantz receiver. I can give it a shot. Should be doable

IIuc:
Anything thru the computer will buffer in memory, and introduce delay depending on internet/wifi speeds.

So, TuneIn on the computer will be behind real TV.

If your "TV" is thru the computer but TuneIn on your phone, then TuneIn might be ahead of video.
My computer is in my bedroom, and I have a cable HD TV in there too, so I can work out the sync. But I have a game-watching guest today, so I will be watching in my TV room, and I don't have a way to get audio for synching, other than through my phone, which is usually not loud enough.