In 13 hours....

HurricaneJacket

Helluva Engineer
Ladies and Gentlemen of Jacket Nation...

In 13 hours our boys will enter the field of battle.

If you are going to Athens, put your war face on and prepare for battle. Make the puppies know that we belong, and that we will not simply roll over to further their dreams. Take all of your current frustrations and angers, and vent them upon the team in demonic red.

If you are home with friends and family, put on white and gold, and make sure the world knows that we exist.

Remember the Plan. Remember the Streak. Remember Gary Lee in the Fog. Remember Shawn Jones. Remember Joe Ham and the Goose. Remember yelling "Run Roddy! Run!". Remember "The Kick and the Pick" and the "QUAtum Leap". Remember all of these and will our boys to victory tomorrow.

I'll see you all in Athens. Let's "Bust Their ***!" and "Fight! Win! Drink! Get Naked!"

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
Ladies and Gentlemen of Jacket Nation...

In 13 hours our boys will enter the field of battle.

If you are going to Athens, put your war face on and prepare for battle. Make the puppies know that we belong, and that we will not simply roll over to further their dreams. Take all of your current frustrations and angers, and vent them upon the team in demonic red.

If you are home with friends and family, put on white and gold, and make sure the world knows that we exist.

Remember the Plan. Remember the Streak. Remember Gary Lee in the Fog. Remember Shawn Jones. Remember Joe Ham and the Goose. Remember yelling "Run Roddy! Run!". Remember "The Kick and the Pick" and the "QUAtum Leap". Remember all of these and will our boys to victory tomorrow.

I'll see you all in Athens. Let's "Bust Their ***!" and "Fight! Win! Drink! Get Naked!"

... And Remember, What's the Good Word?

What's the Good Word?

What's the Good Word?

How bout them dwags?

Thanks guys. Looks like you have to have the subscription for SEC Now to view on WatchESPN. Surprised we are not on something else. Oh well going to have to be at the pub at 10 am.
Are you sure about needing a subscription in order to view on WatchESPN. That link has never asked me to prove anything when I have used it to watch Tech games. Check it tomorrow just to be sure.

YJMD

Helluva Engineer
2014 somehow ended up being a nooner on SECN and by far the best game of the day, maybe the year and by 2 ranked teams.