Improved OL

Gtswifty81

Jolly Good Fellow

You can pick out most of the freshman as they are in the back. Wing green is way in the back and Williams is leaning against the bricks. Ryan Spiers is middle back and it looks like Paula is back right. I think I can pick out Maye, Johnson, Quinney, and I think Camp is in the photo. A few I don’t think I see are Rankins and Cochran. I’d have to cheat and look at roster photos to figure out the rest with the masks on.

VintageWreck

Jolly Good Fellow
You can pick out most of the freshman as they are in the back. Wing green is way in the back and Williams is leaning against the bricks. Ryan Spiers is middle back and it looks like Paula is back right. I think I can pick out Maye, Johnson, Quinney, and I think Camp is in the photo. A few I don’t think I see are Rankins and Cochran. I’d have to cheat and look at roster photos to figure out the rest with the masks on.

An interesting photo! The depth of the stairs and of course the masks.
In twenty five years may have grand children and say that is me.

They will be family going forward. What a story!

MonroeJacket

GT Athlete
Looking at the roster, looks like about 10 OL missing.

BainbridgeJacket

Helluva Engineer
Just popping in to remind everyone that OL play was a weakness before last year. This isn't a 1 or 2 year rebuild. If we can make it until these freshmen are seniors, we'll be top 4 in the ACC.

gtstinger776

Ramblin' Wreck
Didn't we get 2 solid transfers in Cochran and Johnson? Isn't Cooper coming back? I think those 3 would've been by far the best OLmen on last year's roster. Getting 3 guys with experience is surely an upgrade over last year. Quinney put on some weight and will likely play RT...Defoor is ok (I think the pre-season magazines have him a little overrated).

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
If the season is cancelled then I hope rosters can be increased above the 85 limit for players that lost their last year. Some may move on but others could take advantage of grad school or finishing up. NFL draft would be a real crap shoot without a season to evaluate players.

jacketup

Helluva Engineer
In effect, write off another year and point to 2021 and beyond due to the COVID thing of course. I am sure we will play just don't know how much and how it will play out.

Unless we get more transfers, the 2021 OL will be very young. A young OL is not usually a good thing.