I'm really sorry for Nessler and Daniels

78314519_2852804908115019_911575335055654912_n.jpg

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
You have too much time on your hands Mods. Sad.

Ummm you respond to your own post but you wonder what other established posters are up to when they respond to your post?

Seriously? I'm the first poster on this entire board. I have had season tickets for over 30 years. The only problem I've ever had with anybody is when they are dwag posers or when they put themselves above our program.

But you need to understand how weird it is for you to post a reply to your own post.

Attachments

• E9AA6363-91F3-4329-AB72-92BB438998FF.png
    E9AA6363-91F3-4329-AB72-92BB438998FF.png
    812.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
Ummm you respond to your own post but you wonder what other established posters are up to when they respond to your post?

Seriously? I'm the first poster on this entire board. I have had season tickets for over 30 years. The only problem I've ever had with anybody is when they are dwag posers or when they put themselves above our program.

But you need to understand how weird it is for you to post a reply to your own post.
OK. I have to stand up for bwelbo this time. That post you responded to was directed at the MODs, not you.

Deleted member 2897

I didn’t reply to my own post. I created a thread called HA HA HA HA HA HA and the body was the same content. The mods then for some reason merged it into this one. You’re the problem here. I never said anything to you. I questioned why the moderators cared enough to merge threads. You THINK I replied to my own post, but you’re wrong. You started a fight and called me a doofus and a retard for no reason other than to pick a fight. Even if I had thought someone was replying to themselves and I couldn’t figure out why, I wouldn’t start launching personal attacks and picking fights with them. Sad.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
I didn’t reply to my own post. I created a thread called HA HA HA HA HA HA and the body was the same content. The mods then for some reason merged it into this one. You’re the problem here. I never said anything to you. I questioned why the moderators cared enough to merge threads. You THINK I replied to my own post, but you’re wrong. You started a fight and called me a doofus and a retard for no reason other than to pick a fight. Even if I had thought someone was replying to themselves and I couldn’t figure out why, I wouldn’t start launching personal attacks and picking fights with them. Sad.

The whole thread merge made it hopelessly confusing and fostered misinterpretation. No offense meant. And now that I understand what your original HA HA post was about, cheers - good post. Mods should have left it alone.