I'm not superstitious, but I am a little stitious.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Alright ladies and gents seeing as how CJP is essentially wearing the face shield for good luck at this point, what is your game day good luck gear/routine.

Me: Lucky GT socks and my lucky long sleeve GT shirt. No routine for this season.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
"Watching" the game on GameTracker. Then the condensed video version later.

I do have an undefeated (at basketball) GT sweatshirt I'll wear today. (I'm not superstitious either but had to throw out one shirt after a particularly bad streak. Also from my former son-in-law. Alcohol was involved.)

gt24

Jolly Good Fellow
WoodenSpurtle.jpeg

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Paddle is too fancy, my mom just told me to go get a stick when I needed disciplining.

Man, they'll call it child abuse these days, but when I was a kid, the rule was DO NOT get mom or dad mad if they're holding something because that something is gonna end up whacking you in the butt. Obviously the kitchen was the worst place to get my parents mad.

Pointer

Helluva Engineer
Man, they'll call it child abuse these days, but when I was a kid, the rule was DO NOT get mom or dad mad if they're holding something because that something is gonna end up whacking you in the butt. Obviously the kitchen was the worst place to get my parents mad.
Kids are so soft now. Before moving to the US, when we had fire drills in elementary school, the principle would stand by the front exit with a stick and hit you on the way it if you were going too slowly lol.

What happened to this thread? haha

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Kids are so soft now. Before moving to the US, when we had fire drills in elementary school, the principle would stand by the front exit with a stick and hit you on the way it if you were going too slowly lol.

What happened to this thread? haha

Kids being soft these days is a topic that can go 100 pages. Don't get me started.

This is GTSwarm. Thread titles are only suggestions. (Kidding mods...kinda... :))

Circling back to the thread title, I really have no superstitions. I thought we all agreed in chat that @Supersizethatorder-mutt was supposed to stay out of there, but I've seen him not following our laws. I think that deserves a permanent ban.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
@LibertyTurns @gt24 @dtm1997
i must go my people need me GIF

If you don't ride with the spurtle, you don't ride with us. Hahaha. Which is way better than the wet teddy bear thing, or the Roman ads. Fo Sho.

Stitious as Hell. We are underfeated since the birth of my son.. So Oliver, don't mess this up. (Ducks reflexively from fear my wife sees this somehow).

Don't put that juju on your son! You know some of the GT folks on this board are CRAZY!