I'm Heated!

Gtbowhunter90

In Black Bear Country
Contributing Writer
I came home for a visit and decided to buy some new GT merchandise from Academy Sports in Newnan and they have ZERO pieces of GT apparel. Despite having the logo plastered over the store. WHY??????????? The lady said I'd have to visit their Douglasville location! This is Bullsh**!!!

Why cant fans buy damn merchandise!!?? All the players show their new stuff but we cant get a damn thing even though OUR MONEY props up the program and assists in their damn expansions. Meanwhile I cant even find a damn decent GT hat.

Deleted member 2897

I came home for a visit and decided to buy some new GT merchandise from Academy Sports in Newnan and they have ZERO pieces of GT apparel. Despite having the logo plastered over the store. WHY??????????? The lady said I'd have to visit their Douglasville location! This is Bullsh**!!!

Why cant fans buy damn merchandise!!?? All the players show their new stuff but we cant get a damn thing even though OUR MONEY props up the program and assists in their damn expansions. Meanwhile I cant even find a damn decent GT hat.

I've heard lots of people complaining about supply levels at the main bookstore too. Sad.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Your comments never cease to amuse me :D:D:beercheers:

I mean, I'm trying to lighten the general mood around here, but I legit had that in my head when I saw the thread title.

I also admit that I was too lazy to go back to the boat naming thread to discern if it was the type of boat you'd even have heating on.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I mean, I'm trying to lighten the general mood around here, but I legit had that in my head when I saw the thread title.

I also admit that I was too lazy to go back to the boat naming thread to discern if it was the type of boat you'd even have heating on.

This will earn you a lotta enemies.

Has there been an open invitation to board gtbow's boat yet? Asking for a friend. :D