I'm glad it's bball time

I'm glad we are done with football. We can now focus on more positive subjects. Such as will Ben be all ACC, ALL American? Will Josh have the year to warrant going pro? Will we go dancing this year? Again thank goodness for basketball. Can you believe we are welcoming basketbsll season again at PG U.

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Basketball will need to hold me over till baseball. If I understood basketball better (I', like a monkey with a football), I'd be more of a fan.

But I like the upside potential of our CJP for us.

Basketball will need to hold me over till baseball. If I understood basketball better (I', like a monkey with a football), I'd be more of a fan.

Don't fret on this team early on. We are going to be a tough out come January on. Jose is a baller, Josh and Ben all conf. We haven't seen this much enthusiasm about basketball in a long time. Amazingly the best is yet to come. We have a recruiting and player development now.

Andewa

Jolly Good Fellow
Jose is already my favorite player on the team. Lammers and Josh O are great of course, but Jose is just vicious. He plays at like 100 mph. Watching he and Josh O play together should be something special. Also if Haywood shows a consistent touch with the 3's, people better watch the **** out, because this team will be nasty!

Jose is already my favorite player on the team. Lammers and Josh O are great of course, but Jose is just vicious. He plays at like 100 mph. Watching he and Josh O play together should be something special. Also if Haywood shows a consistent touch with the 3's, people better watch the **** out, because this team will be nasty!
The wonderful aspect about Jose is he will be at least a 3yr player at Tech. Secondly he is talented, which we have seen at that position is quiet some time. Haywood is going to be a shooter we've not had again in a long time. Ben is playing Matt Harpringist. Yes I'm wearing my yellow jacket glasses, but there is merit for it.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

You don't need to be an eggspert to follow/be a fan. Tune into chat during games. When we go ballistic, just follow suit. (y)

This will be a fun team to watch once we have all our guys back. Lastly ... lean in for this one 'cause I won't say it aloud again ... this Alvarado kid is gonna be a beast like Hurley was for Duke. If you tell anybody I said that, you will not be receiving a kg01 Christmas card.:shifty:

wreckrod

Jolly Good Fellow
I think Ben is going to be Ben no matter what, just feed that man the ball.

The two big questions to me are how quickly Jose develops as he encounters much tougher defenses? And can one of Haywood/Alston/Wright get hot every night and score double digits in ACC play? Doesn't have to be the same guy every time but we need people to step up and take the heat off of our main scorers.

SUPER excited about Haywood starting to hit 3's. I hope he can keep it up. It will really open up the floor and make the game easier for everyone if we have a legitimate outside threat.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Darn it! Did quoting you cost me my Christmas card?

Sonofa ....

fmc.gif

(The cleansing breath at the beginning makes this.)