Illegal Cut Blocks at the Sanford Trailer Park

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
During the game, whenever there was a dwag injury on the field, I would hear several dwag fans around me blame it on the "illegal cut blocks" that Tech does. I finally turned to my daughter and said loud enough to be heard several rows below and above us that cut blocks are legal and almost every team in college football uses cut blocks in their schemes at one time or another, and after that I didn't hear that too much any more from the fans around me. However, after one injury, one fan several rows back yelled at me and said "that one's on your linemen chop blocking us!" I calmly pointed out to him that the injured player was 12 yards off the line of scrimmage, so if that's true, our linemen must be pretty quick. What's pretty funny is that once I got home and watched a replay, I noticed that on almost every play where the fans were screaming about cut/chop blocks injuring the dwags, it was actually a case of either two dwags running together or a dwag going down while making a cut without anyone touching him.

Towaliga

Helluva Engineer
I did get a good laugh from the dwags around me when one of our guys went down and I said "There goes Georgia, cut blocking again." That seemed to loosen most dwags (but definitely not all), and we had a pretty good time after that giving each other grief in a civilized way (I know, I know, you usually don't see the words "dwags" and civilized" in the same sentence).

I did get a good laugh from the dwags around me when one of our guys went down and I said "There goes Georgia, cut blocking again." That seemed to loosen most dwags (but definitely not all), and we had a pretty good time after that giving each other grief in a civilized way (I know, I know, you usually don't see the words "dwags" and civilized" in the same sentence).
Hats off to you sir, absolutely the worst environment for visiting fans in college football. I have been to Columbia, Opelika, Clemson, Tallahassee, and Gainesville as a child. Athens and my fellow citizens of the great state of Georgia just suck.