I'll just leave this here

Longestday

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I wish he had another year....

His timing and pace of running was perfect to allow defenders to commit and for him to evade.

He had a great eye for finding the right gap and to make plays. He was also fearless and often plowed into the raging masses with great effect.

I wish all the nay sayers would apologize or refuse to post again in shame of their ability to see and recognize talent.

vamosjackets

GT Athlete
Featured Member
One of the most instinctive and natural football players I've ever seen in every aspect. Incredible instincts and vision running the ball. Excellent receiver with not only great hands, but the ability to stay with a play and get open or find an open spot, and the ability to make something happen after the catch. As for physical ability, he has elite balance and change of direction (the word pin-ball comes to mind when I watch him). If he had elite top-end speed, he'd have it all.

Just watching the kind of athleticism he has, I truly think he could've been an Olympic Champion level wrestler if he'd done that instead of football.

I hope he makes it with a team in the NFL. I really think he can be a playmaker at that level too and a team could benefit greatly from him and get a steal.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
The kid is pretty hard to get off his feet. When you look across the entire reel, there are quite a few NFL bound players he is making look silly. He can play. It is going to take a special fit where an NFL team recognizes his special abilities and has a way of putting them to use. He will be hard to tackle at that level too. Just like in his transition to college, he will have a long hard road to hoe. He will have to prove it first, but somebody will give him a try.

swampsting

Helluva Engineer
There was some good and some great blocking on the rocket tosses.

Summers makes a nice block on the first run in the clip against Clemson. Laskey missed a block that could have really sprung on him in one of the early clips. Also watch Will Jackson get down the field time and time again.

But nothing - nothing - hurts more than the clip right at the 9:00 mark. The throw to the sideline against Georgia up 17-0. Because, and maybe Robbie was Vad's first read on the play so he stuck with him, there is somebody running wide open, I mean left all alone like an ugly girl with two left feet at the eighth grade dance alone, right down the middle of the field. I was screaming the whole time from my seat at the other end of the field he was wide open.

ChasonBaller

on Pastner Polo watch
I wish he could play for us for 10 more years! I hope is future in the NFL happens but if it doesn't(knock on wood) I would like to see him come to the coaching staff and teach the A-Backs!

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Just the fact that you can put together an 18 min film featuring ONE person's highlights for a single season speaks volumes, even considering each play was shown twice. The guy made a lot of plays.