if ya feel like piling on....

what ever happen to that troll many referred to as weenie dwag. the guy who pretended to be a tech fan?
He got banned and kept coming back under new names, but it was always obvious it was the same troll. I think he made one more attempt earlier this year, but that new name ultimately disappeared too. So either he finally gave up or was somehow permanently banned under all names.

northgajacket

Banned
Now, now everybody lets not make fun of the intellectually challenged, it is probably already bad enough that he has to sound out every word known in the English language and probably has to be paid in smaller denominations of cash so he can feel like he is making a ton of money. One positive aspect for him is that he can always be cast on Jerry Springer and make some cash while making an *** out of himself instead of doing it for nothing like he does now.

If you want to see what a Tech equivalent of Big Mac looks like, you should check out some of the rantings of the AJC blogger who goes by the name drydirtroad. He is against any and every change that has been made at Tech since the late 50s, other than the coaching. Just today he was saying that we should keep Russell, because it is a "Tech tradition". OMG, I hate to call out a fellow Tech fan, but this man is a couple of slices short of a full loaf.

OldJacketFan

Helluva Engineer
If you want to see what a Tech equivalent of Big Mac looks like, you should check out some of the rantings of the AJC blogger who goes by the name drydirtroad. He is against any and every change that has been made at Tech since the late 50s, other than the coaching. Just today he was saying that we should keep Russell, because it is a "Tech tradition". OMG, I hate to call out a fellow Tech fan, but this man is a couple of slices short of a full loaf.

SS is he the nutcase that railed against the pink wristbands and towels for breast cancer awareness?

Sideways

Helluva Engineer

I love traditions, especially Tech traditions, as much as anyone but the fact is that you have to change with the times. People don't realize it but PJ's offense has changed in just the nine years he has been here in a number of subtle yet significant ways. Sure, I would like to go back in time to when Tech got just about anyone they wanted but those days are long gone and not coming back so we have to be smarter, more selective in who we recruit and be willing to embrace change IF it is in our interest to do so. Just because we run an "old school" triple option offense doesn't mean we are not innovative and creative in how we block, call plays, and use motion. What does that geek in the commercial say? Something like: "We are at Georgia Tech we can do that!" Wise young man.