IF THE UNTHINKABLE HAPPENS

link3945

Jolly Good Fellow
Lmao. Old Kemper is really trying to pander to his voter base. If this happened in a state with a more even split (Alabama, Florida, California, Texas, South Carolina, Michigan) or even another one with multiple large state schools (North Carolina, Indiana, Utah) there would be a riot. I’m pretty sure even officials from states with only 1 relevant program (Tennessee, Louisiana, Ohio until recently) wouldn’t stoop to this level, or have they? When LSU won in 2019 did they have Tiger Tuesday in Louisiana? When Tennessee won in ‘98 did they have Volunteer Victory Day? Did Ohio create a holiday when Ohio State won in 2015?
Bit of a weird complaint. This type of thing happens all the time in every state. It's a mostly meaningless PR thing that takes no time for the governor to do.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
Bit of a weird complaint. This type of thing happens all the time in every state. It's a mostly meaningless PR thing that takes no time for the governor to do.
Then find me another governor’s office who has released something like that

GTpdm

Helluva Engineer
1D23891A-F296-43F1-869C-7B70D2FBC62A.jpeg

slugboy

Staff member
Steve Hummer (AJC) retires after this game. Probably the best sportswriter they have. I’ll miss his columns.

CEB

Helluva Engineer
Couple of georgia friends text me and complained about the weather. I told them I hope they lose in 4OT and have to walk to the hotel after midnight in 5 degree windchill...

All in good fun of course!

PaulGT72

Georgia Tech Fan
If the dwags hang on, how many Georgia-based GTers take tomorrow off so they do not have to listen to dawg-talk all day?