IF THE UNTHINKABLE HAPPENS

sgreer

Jolly Good Fellow
464A40CC-F6B5-4EB6-AA66-9B15EA64343F.jpeg

It will suck more than it already has

SteamWhistle

Helluva Engineer
I’m so sick of the obsession with UGA our fans have. I would rather us be good and beat them then gloat when they lose to others. They don’t think about Tech at all, It’s just sad. The last thing on their mind during and after that game will be the reaction of Tech fans, yet 99% of our fans will cheer harder for Bama then they did for Tech this past season.

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
View attachment 11963
It will suck more than it already has
Lmao. Old Kemper is really trying to pander to his voter base. If this happened in a state with a more even split (Alabama, Florida, California, Texas, South Carolina, Michigan) or even another one with multiple large state schools (North Carolina, Indiana, Utah) there would be a riot. I’m pretty sure even officials from states with only 1 relevant program (Tennessee, Louisiana, Ohio until recently) wouldn’t stoop to this level, or have they? When LSU won in 2019 did they have Tiger Tuesday in Louisiana? When Tennessee won in ‘98 did they have Volunteer Victory Day? Did Ohio create a holiday when Ohio State won in 2015?

sgreer

Jolly Good Fellow
I’m so sick of the obsession with UGA our fans have. I would rather us be good and beat them then gloat when they lose to others. They don’t think about Tech at all, It’s just sad. The last thing on their mind during and after that game will be the reaction of Tech fans, yet 99% of our fans will cheer harder for Bama then they did for Tech this past season.
I probably won’t watch the game. I rarely watch uga play- I don’t listen to music I don’t like or watch movies or TV that I don’t like. I’m not obsessed with the team or school just hate their fans. Also stinks that Tech is not close to relevant in football and I have been a fan for 50 years

GTjunkie

Jolly Good Fellow
I’ll say congrats and then roll into my usual smart *** Uga jokes.

Guy at my golf club I don’t know pointed at GT on my jacket last week and asked “what’s G T?” while pointing at his G hat.
I said “oh you can read letters, must have been in your honors college”.

Stuff like that, always ready with a low key insult,

Speaking of golf, here’s another favorite:
Did you hear about the Uga grad who got hurt playing golf?
Fell off the ball washer.

I often throw in something about my kid applying to Uga as a safety school (she didn’t bother, but otherwise true, would have been a safety school for her).
Should've asked him what the "a" stands for.

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
Nunber facts amoung us gt fans=
Uga - Knight donations 63$mm per year
Gt -Knight donations = 11$mm per year.

Be nice.
Something like
Sure Glad Uga is giving Ala , LSU , OSU aland Clemson run for their money.

HouseDivided

Jolly Good Fellow
I will continue to get up, go to work, be a husband and father, while continuing to live my life. Ugag winning has zero impact on my life outside of a few family members who will talk about it I'm sure.

As a few others have said, I don't really get the obsession our fan base has with Ugag these days outside of hate week. Many of our fans get more joy out of Ugag losing than Tech winning and follow Ugag's season more than our own. It makes us look very much like the jealous little brother. Their last title is 42 years old. Our last title is 32 yrs old. Neither of said titles are relevant in 2022 and are distant memories. They currently dominate the series and have for decades and are going to be title contenders as long as Bowl Cut Kirby is there while we are trying to get to 4 wins under Collins.

Now, get off my lawn!

JacketOff

Helluva Engineer
I will continue to get up, go to work, be a husband and father, while continuing to live my life. Ugag winning has zero impact on my life outside of a few family members who will talk about it I'm sure.

As a few others have said, I don't really get the obsession our fan base has with Ugag these days outside of hate week. Many of our fans get more joy out of Ugag losing than Tech winning and follow Ugag's season more than our own. It makes us look very much like the jealous little brother. Their last title is 42 years old. Our last title is 32 yrs old. Neither of said titles are relevant in 2022 and are distant memories. They currently dominate the series and have for decades and are going to be title contenders as long as Bowl Cut Kirby is there while we are trying to get to 4 wins under Collins.

Now, get off my lawn!
Hmmmm, is there a plagiarism filter on this board? This post looks mighty familiar 🧐👀😬