Ice Cream

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
I thought I would interrupt the lounge to discuss more important things and let @kg01 and @dtm1997 know that Breyers, Haagen-Dazs, and Talenti are on sale a Kroger this week (at least in my area). $3.49 each, or $2.49 each if you buy 5 or more.

Just nice to be recognized, along with dt, as an authority on ice cream for the site.

Somewhere @Techster just rolled over in his coffin.

slugboy

Staff member
I thought I would interrupt the lounge to discuss more important things and let @kg01 and @dtm1997 know that Breyers, Haagen-Dazs, and Talenti are on sale a Kroger this week (at least in my area). $3.49 each, or $2.49 each if you buy 5 or more.
That’s a lot of ice cream. Guess they figure you’ll use it up on a Memorial Day party.

Techster

Helluva Engineer
Just nice to be recognized, along with dt, as an authority on ice cream for the site.

Somewhere @Techster just rolled over in his coffin.

Nah, I never said I was an authority on fine ice cream...I just prefer good ice cream over crap ice cream. I don't need credit for liking good ice cream.

I will, however, take credit for kicking off the "KG has really bad taste in ice cream" jokes. That's way better than getting an ice cream shoutout...

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
I made a trip to Kroger and stocked up.

IceCream.jpg

MidtownJacket

Staff member
Gotta say I am a ride or die with Talenti Pistachio and Sea Salt Caramel mixed together.

ISIFGIBTIC*

* I'll Say It First Gelato Is Better Than Ice Cream

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
Well, I am probably going to get the thread locked now..... After posting a pic of Breyers, Haagen Daz, and Talenti,..... I was in Piggly Wiggly today and Mayfield was on sale for for $2.40 a tub, so I got two tubs of Butter Pecan.

dtm1997

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Well, I am probably going to get the thread locked now..... After posting a pic of Breyers, Haagen Daz, and Talenti,..... I was in Piggly Wiggly today and Mayfield was on sale for for $2.40 a tub, so I got two tubs of Butter Pecan.

Mayfield's Cookies & Cream is good.
These comments are @kg01 level terrible. Lock the thread.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member

Mayfield's Cookies & Cream is good.

You're both so brave. So brave.

RonJohn

Helluva Engineer
@kg01 I saw some discussion about your favorite ice cream in another thread this week. Thought I would point out that Blue Bell is on sale this week at my local Piggly Wiggly for $4.99 a half gallon. I was thinking about picking some up, but I am trying to lose weight, so I probably won't.