I would like to give a thanks to...

Eric

Retired Co-Founder
I would like to thank all the members of this board for helping the site grow and for making it the place it is today...I have really enjoyed talking football and recruiting with you guys throughout this year..looking for more great times ahead!

I especially would like to thank @John...He has provided me with a great forum to share my thoughts, opinions, etc. John does a lot of behind the scenes work and this place simply would not be here without him.

Also would like to thank the other fellow Mods @CuseJacket and @PowderSpringsJacket88 for all the help they give John and myself.

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
I especially would like to thank @John...He has provided me with a great forum to share my thoughts, opinions, etc. John does a lot of behind the scenes work and this place simply would not be here without him.
All right so @Eric is just being way too gracious with this. Seriously, how many of you would still be here if it weren't for him? (Rhetorical question, I know the answer already.) It's still unbelievable to me how much passion Eric has with Georgia Tech and GT recruiting. I'm sure 100% of you would agree that Eric is a huge asset not only to GT Swarm but to all Georgia Tech fan communities.

At least I finally found out today that he is in fact, (at least part) human. For a while there, I was starting to believe he was some kind of robot. :D

Also would like to thank the other fellow Mods @CuseJacket and @PowderSpringsJacket88 for all the help they give John and myself.
These two guys are probably the most under appreciated of them all. Being a moderator requires a ton of patience and even possibly breathing exercises because they not only help clean up the trash in the community but they also are often put in between a rock and a hard place in a community conflict between users. Both of these guys have done a great job of helping with the recruiting information as well. @CuseJacket and @PowderSpringsJacket88.

Last but not least:
I would like to thank all the members of this board for helping the site grow and for making it the place it is today...I have really enjoyed talking football and recruiting with you guys throughout this year..looking for more great times ahead!
I don't think this can be emphasized enough. I really appreciate the majority of you that have respected what we wanted this site to become from the start. Even if you didn't fully agree with everything, I think most of the GT fans that stuck around at least understood what we were trying to do here and didn't go out of their way to create conflict like I've seen others do elsewhere.

Special mention to those of you who continue to share your opinions civily but also provide help by reporting posts even if it's just to say "hey, what do you think about this post?". We really appreciate that and do take notice of members that help us with keeping the community clean especially as we grow. (y)