I updated GT’s rosters in NCAA 14 and started a dynasty! Check it out!

Milwaukee

Banned
Did you download the GT uniform pack so you don't have to wear those white tops with the gold shoulders? Do it. You're welcome.

I'm in year 13 of my NCAA 2006 dynasty currently. We've won 6 titles in 12 seasons.

Also, there is file you can download to edit NCAA 14 that includes the new Playoff format. Check out OperationSports.com if you want to get that info. They also have people round the clock updating roster files, so you don't have to do the legwork.

Edit: At the 5:35 mark you have to audible out of that. If you're playing a decent team on Heisman the OLB eats up Qua, luckily you were playing FCS. The presnap read told you to check out of that, come on man! Jk, kinda.

Last edited:

GaTechNation

Georgia Tech Fan
Did you download the GT uniform pack so you don't have to wear those white tops with the gold shoulders? Do it. You're welcome.

I'm in year 13 of my NCAA 2006 dynasty currently. We've won 6 titles in 12 seasons.

Also, there is file you can download to edit NCAA 14 that includes the new Playoff format. Check out OperationSports.com if you want to get that info. They also have people round the clock updating roster files, so you don't have to do the legwork.

Yep I downloaded the GT rosters from last year, played a year and then made my own freshmen. I have not downloaded the uniform pack nor the format unfortunately.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer

Edit: At the 5:35 mark you have to audible out of that. If you're playing a decent team on Heisman the OLB eats up Qua, luckily you were playing FCS. The presnap read told you to check out of that, come on man! Jk, kinda.
How do you get the new unis? I update the roster every year but not the unis. I have a PS3 by the way, if that makes a difference

Milwaukee

Banned
Yes PS3 is the system you need, I believe you had to download the unis back in 2014 when the game was still live unless you can copy a file from someone.

Edit: refer to OperationSports.com to get better info than I can give you.

wesgt123

Helluva Engineer
Yes PS3 is the system you need, I believe you had to download the unis back in 2014 when the game was still live unless you can copy a file from someone.

Edit: refer to OperationSports.com to get better info than I can give you.
Thanks dude