I think we got the right coach ... because all the mutts hate him!

TromboneJacket

Ramblin' Wreck
Seattle :)
I have seen quite a few GT hoodies and shirt in my office. The only time I have seen a UGA shirt was (honest to god) a garbage man honking his horn at me yelling go dawgs one morning while showing off his uga shirt. uga is irrelevant everywhere outside of the southeast, and I do feel bad for anyone who has to deal with them on a consistent basis.

If cgc is causing them agony then I am very happy, but I try not to concern myself with
I keep forgetting you’re in Seattle. Let me know if you want to grab a beer sometime.

00Burdell

Helluva Engineer
People on this board spend way to much time caring about what uga fans think.

CGC is a good hire because he checks about every checkbox on our list. uga fan opinion is not on the list.

Not so sure I agree. If your rival doesn't hate your coach, you need a new coach.

Poking a stick in the collective eye of mutt-nation might not be on everybody's checklist but its on mine. And it starts with flipping one of their recruits and ends with kicking their mutt butts in Bobby Dodd.

Deleted member 2897

I'm not surprised that there are a number of Tech fans in Seattle, but why on earth would a mutt go all the way to Seattle to collect garbage? Hell, there are plenty of opportunities to do that after every game in the cesspool.

We went on a ski vacation to Breckinridge Colorado before, and one of the morning helpers at the breakfast buffet commented on our Tech stuff. He was a dwag. It was a great life learning example for our kids. Their reputation and career opportunities do extend outside of georgia.

Skeptic

Helluva Engineer
We should get a peek at his much vaunted -- is that word still used much? -- recruiting skills. He still has time to flip a couple or three commits to other programs, if in fact they committed elsewhere because of the Tech offense. It would be good if he could pick off a couple of QBs who might be agreeable, maybe having missed out on their preferred P5 programs. Contrary to the spread option, Collins's offense as reflected by Temple is a relatively simple one to run and provides loads of time to scan the field for receivers or eyeball the optioned defender for the run or pass. It would be a pleasant surprise if Oliver or Graham or Jones turned out to be completely competent from seven yards deep. Taking that 5-7 step drop and getting turned around with the feet set while being hunted is a daunting proposition. I would be curious about that possibility. Spring will be interesting.

JacketFromUGA

Helluva Engineer
most of my rational UGA football friends think it's a good hire for us and think our recruiting will have an uptick.

None of them are worried hopefully we change that.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Do you never order a pizza or eat fast food? Ever been to a convenience store? I can’t seem to get away from them (dwags) when I’m in Georgia.

Oh man, you might be onto something.

Ways you can't avoid Dawg
"fans":
- Somebody's gotta be that random guy driving his truck around offering to clean gutters.