I like this defense better. Why do I like this defense better?

g0lftime

Helluva Engineer
UNC if that's true are happy go through a 2-10 record in 2019 before finally firing Larry Fedora
I play golf with a former QB up here that is pretty close to the inner circle. Will see what he has to say. Heard that the buyout is like 12 or 14 M. Big money even for them. Not sure when that drops. They may try to get him to take a buyout but these coaches have big egos. If the Clemson QB transfers in that helps one of there biggest weaknesses. Could make a difference for that year. They had 13 players suspended for 1 to 4 games earlier for selling their shoes. That didn't help either. They actually are a little better than their record but QB has been a problem.

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I play golf with a former QB up here that is pretty close to the inner circle. Will see what he has to say. Heard that the buyout is like 12 or 14 M. Big money even for them. Not sure when that drops. They may try to get him to take a buyout but these coaches have big egos. If the Clemson QB transfers in that helps one of there biggest weaknesses. Could make a difference for that year. They had 13 players suspended for 1 to 4 games earlier for selling their shoes. That didn't help either. They actually are a little better than their record but QB has been a problem.
That Clemson transfer QB has been talking to Miami;)

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
As has been alluded to elsewhere, this D allows Paul to kick FG's and not take disproportionate chances on 4th down. I know the sample size is small but he took the sure points yesterday and trusted his D to do some work. I felt like this was/is a significant departure in game management for Coach.