I know what my problem is now after thinking about it

Love this post and it’s honesty. Yeah it’s a different day. Collins is doing everything that I hoped would happen. It’s almost as if he’s been in my head.
Branding On Social Media
Embracing Atlanta
Owning GT’s academics as a selling point.
Bring energy.
Changing the O

I’m pleasantly surprised.
I think I've heard him use the phrase himself, but I wonder if he he's set TStan straight about "getting out of Tech". I sure hope he has, because I think it's something to embrace, not put down.

I feel your pain. Never try a burger from a street vendor in Taipei, either.
Why eat a burger anywhere in Taipei, or anywhere else in Asia for that matter? There's so much better food to eat in those countries than burgers. Hell, I even sampled rat in Thailand, and, aside from the mental and psychological distaste for it, it really wasn't bad.

Animal02

Banned
Why eat a burger anywhere in Taipei, or anywhere else in Asia for that matter? There's so much better food to eat in those countries than burgers. Hell, I even sampled rat in Thailand, and, aside from the mental and psychological distaste for it, it really wasn't bad.
Had been in China for two weeks....and the Chinese food was great....when we hit Shanghai we spotted the McD's and everyone just decide to have a change of pace

TooTall

Helluva Engineer
I remember Don Toner intercepting that pass on the north end of Grant Field against then number 1 Alabama in 1962 like it was yesterday. Then again, my recollection of the Bill Lewis years are a little dim. Did I miss anything?

Look for him on the corner of Techwood and Dodd on game days about 30 minutes or so before kickoff, with an old yellow seat cushion.

Had been in China for two weeks....and the Chinese food was great....when we hit Shanghai we spotted the McD's and everyone just decide to have a change of pace
Yeah, I can relate to that. Too much of a good thing actually does get old after awhile. I think the only country I have visited where I never at all got tired of the food was Japan. I loved every meal I had there.

stech81

Helluva Engineer
Yeah, I can relate to that. Too much of a good thing actually does get old after awhile. I think the only country I have visited where I never at all got tired of the food was Japan. I loved every meal I had there.
While I was out of country visiting Alabama I like most meals there Also. And did y'all know you don't need a passport to visit Alabama but would recommend getting your shots updated.