I Hope You won't Think Less of Me

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
As soon as the the game ended things were in a total raucus at my house. We were jumping up and down screaming in a mosh pit. Then in a fit of spontaneity, I ran down my stairs and out to the front porch and ripped my GT flag pole out of its pinnings and ran with it up and down my street waving it wildly and screaming. I made a special point to stop in front of every house with a UGA flag hanging in front. One unlucky gentleman was fortunate enough to be walking out of his garage and into his front yard. He just shook his head at me, slumped his shoulders, and walked back inside. I'm pretty sure I didn't make any new friends in the neighborhood yesterday.

As soon as the the game ended things were in a total raucus at my house. We were jumping up and down screaming in a mosh pit. Then in a fit of spontaneity, I ran down my stairs and out to the front porch and ripped my GT flag pole out of its pinnings and ran with it up and down my street waving it wildly and screaming. I made a special point to stop in front of every house with a UGA flag hanging in front. One unlucky gentleman was fortunate enough to be walking out of his garage and into his front yard. He just shook his head at me, slumped his shoulders, and walked back inside. I'm pretty sure I didn't make any new friends in the neighborhood yesterday.
I never fly flags from the windows of my car, but, as in 2014, I sure did yesterday. I mounted one on each rear window and drove around Augusta for a few minutes. Those flags will remain in place at least for a week.

THWG !!!!

ibeattetris

Helluva Engineer

My Dad did the same thing!

InsideLB

Helluva Engineer
Heh, heh. Reminds me of the 2008 UGA game.

I was the only Tech fan in a bar chock full of UGA folks. As the second half wore on and we proceeded to rip UGA a new one I got louder and louder and louder (I started drinking hard in the first half when it looked bad for us). Finally on Roddy's run I was out of my seat jumping and screaming and going nuts, yelling "go! go! go!" and then letting out a Klingon victory yell. I go 6-2 23o and handle myself well but after the game I had my head on a swivel. Being smart-arse drunk didn't help and I was taking some serious hate. However I timed my exit perfectly and it just made it all that much sweeter.

B Lifsey

Helluva Engineer
In '08, we were at my cousin's house in Savannah for big family Thanksgiving. Most of the family are Dwag fans so wife and I were a little outnumbered. We were driveway camping in our fifth wheel so had a large GT tailgating flag with us. After the game, wife grabbed the flag and ran around waving in all of my families faces :)