I hate Duke

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
They had a 4th qtr kickoff return td, too. Pitt got their revenge on us by losing to Duke.

Duke could still lose to both VT and UNC, I don't give Syracuse much chance.

If Duke doesn't lose 2 more, we're out and that includes an upset win vs Clemson.

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
Love this thread, every single Duke fan I see looks like a Rat. Probably the one team I honestly won't cheer for under any circumstance.
I disagree, this thread is lame. Let's celebrate our win instead of gnashing our teeth and pulling our hair out over Fluke's lucky win. We are in this position because we lost to them. The way it stands right now, I'll be damn happy with being 10-2 regardless of how the Coastal Division shakes out. Imagine, we have the opportunity to beat both Clemson and the Mutts. If we do that, we'd have beaten VT, Miami, Clemson and Ugag and still not won the crappy division. I'll take that any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

Alexlongstride

Georgia Tech Fan
I disagree, this thread is lame. Let's celebrate our win instead of gnashing our teeth and pulling our hair out over Fluke's lucky win. We are in this position because we lost to them. The way it stands right now, I'll be damn happy with being 10-2 regardless of how the Coastal Division shakes out. Imagine, we have the opportunity to beat both Clemson and the Mutts. If we do that, we'd have beaten VT, Miami, Clemson and Ugag and still not won the crappy division. I'll take that any day of the week and twice on Sunday.

If we win out and duke wins out I think we end up in the orange bowl which isn't bad especially for a team picked to finish 5th in our division

GTNavyNuke

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
Duke is Duke and will return to their pathetic football selves at some point. It won't be long, they are living on borrowed time (and the refs giving them pity calls all game).

But they don't matter. We can finish anywhere between 7-5 and 10-2. There is a lot of football to be played. Our D today gave me hope for better than 8-4.

thwgjacket

Duke is Duke and will return to their pathetic football selves at some point. It won't be long, they are living on borrowed time (and the refs giving them pity calls all game).

But they don't matter. We can finish anywhere between 7-5 and 10-2. There is a lot of football to be played. Our D today gave me hope for better than 8-4.
It will be next year, they lose 10 starters including 3/4's of their DL, Crowder and Boone.

UgaBlows

Helluva Engineer
They belong in the cellar, it's an embarrassment to the ACC for them to win a division and play in the Conf championship game

dressedcheeseside

Helluva Engineer
They belong in the cellar, it's an embarrassment to the ACC for them to win a division and play in the Conf championship game
Teams have revivals and downward spirals at times throughout history. We used to be a cellar dweller ourselves. They have a pretty decent team this year, not great, but not bad.

4shotB

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
It's amazing to us OF's...the Duke FB team has garnered some haters. respect to Coach Cut for this. tremendous accomplishment imo.