I gave up..

Northeast Stinger

Helluva Engineer
VPI could have lost worse than they did however. They picked up one lucky touchdown on a fluke fumble recovery and Tech lost one touchdown on a fluke penalty call. In the end the luck evened out and Tech was the better team.

Sheldon's

Jolly Good Fellow
I was really bothered by the no call on the pass interference early in the game. Think it was smelter with the corner with his hands all over his shoulder pads and right in front of the referee.

GTonTop88

Helluva Engineer
And thats why I wanted JT over Byerly. Nothing against Byerly, but when your team is down and you put the ball in a guy like JTs hands he can give you a reason to get back up. He has exceeded my expectations already and its only his 4th game. Last week was big, but this week has to be one of the biggest games by one of our QBs since possibly Lil Joe. And he still has alot he can get better at. Crazy!!

slugboy

Staff member
It was pretty scary with a 16-10 score at halftime. I thought low scoring would favor them.

gtg936g

Helluva Engineer
The team pulled it out. Glad they have more resolve than I did. Good win. JT is a winner, and that attitude and composure filters down to the team.

takethepoints

Helluva Engineer
Actually, while I was apprehensive after our last punt, I thought we had a chance to win throughout. We simply needed to quit beating ourselves by making bad throws and penalties and keep playing D. If JT hadn't had the jitters – it was his first start away in a major rival game – I think we could have put it away in the first half. But he did settle down and when he did it was all over for the Turkies if they made even a single mistake. They did.

I'm very proud to be a Tech fan this afternoon.

CobbTech

Jolly Good Fellow
Yea, I didn't think we were gonna win either. After the fumble for a TD an when it was 4th down at the 50, I wasn't too optimistic. But JT came through. Big win. Excited about being 4-0 going into the bye and Bobby Dodd needs to be rockin in two weeks against the Canes.