I figured it out!!

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
I know why we're struggling this year. Last year I got the free tickets each week and sat in the south endzone and we won every game I attended. This year, I have SWARM, and you all know the results....

Saturday, I'm sitting in the south. We're gonna win.

It's not crazy if it works, right???

tech_wreck47

Helluva Engineer
I know why we're struggling this year. Last year I got the free tickets each week and sat in the south endzone and we won every game I attended. This year, I have SWARM, and you all know the results....

Saturday, I'm sitting in the south. We're gonna win.

It's not crazy if it works, right???
Well now the whole fan base should be mad at you, it's all your fault lol :D

Ash

Ramblin' Wreck
And here I was thinking it was me buying all new shirts for the season. I have not worn an "old" shirt to a game yet.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
This whole time I thought it was the flag I bought prior to the ND game I've been putting out every Saturday for the last 5 weeks. 2-0 before the flag. 0-5 with..... Debating on putting it back up this week.

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
Guys ... it's hard for me to say this but .... it's my fault too. We haven't won a game since I started wearing glasses. I'd never worn glasses until the week of the ND game.

Well, I tell you what. Buckle up and hide your mailboxes 'cause this Jacket's going Mr. Magoo style 'til we get it right on the field dadgum it!

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
Guys ... it's hard for me to say this but .... it's my fault too. We haven't won a game since I started wearing glasses. I'd never worn glasses until the week of the ND game.

Well, I tell you what. Buckle up and hide your mailboxes 'cause this Jacket's going Mr. Magoo style 'til we get it right on the field dadgum it!

I literally laughed at what's supposed to be work.

IronJacket7

Helluva Engineer
We have a tradition when watching games at home. If we are doing good... Then no one is allowed to move and sit in a different spot for the rest of the game.

RyanS12

Helluva Engineer
This whole flag thing started when I bought it to take to the Oregon/Michigan State game. Went to game day set and wasn't allowed in. This flag has been nothing but bad luck.

decatur jacket

Jolly Good Fellow
Phew... I figured it was my fault. I had switched to the Swarm Style "Light" scheme for the message board after the Tulane game. I have switched it back to the standard scheme just to make doubly sure we have taken care of all the bad mojo. ;)

Now let's beat the snot out of the Criminoles Saturday night!

DrJacket

Helluva Engineer
And, all this time I was under the impression that I might think of something to undo all this. We thought it was us!

We've ordered different things on radio show nights. We've eaten different lunches on gameday. We've driven the car to the game with all the Gt magnets on the sides; we went to the game with NO GT magnets on the sides. We've worn different shirts. Nothing has worked. Turns out, it was @cmathis the whole time.