I figured it out!!

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
3bb8c90a3d1589ba50df12323f40b88fa80baf2cee5e0f73e600b396ea6d3957.jpg

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I guess I will go dig my cap out of the trash.
It was lucky all last year and thru the Tulane game...it saw a 3 game losing streak. ...and went away....it wasn't my cap after all!!!!

GTfan4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
So...you're telling me I didn't have to stand on my head all last game? It was the only position I hadn't tried and seemed to be working until the very end. @cmathis owes me a chiropractor visit.

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
And, all this time I was under the impression that I might think of something to undo all this. We thought it was us!

We've ordered different things on radio show nights. We've eaten different lunches on gameday. We've driven the car to the game with all the Gt magnets on the sides; we went to the game with NO GT magnets on the sides. We've worn different shirts. Nothing has worked. Turns out, it was @cmathis the whole time.

Minds = right

MidtownJacket

Staff member
This whole time I thought it was the flag I bought prior to the ND game I've been putting out every Saturday for the last 5 weeks. 2-0 before the flag. 0-5 with..... Debating on putting it back up this week.
Seriously, same exact situation here.

jackette

Jolly Good Fellow
no here's the real reason why it all went haywire: DURING CAMP, NOBODY LOOKED INTO THE CAMERA AND SHOUTED "WE'RE GOING TO CHARLOTTE!" It destroyed the tradition that Synjyn started last season. But wait there is good news:

There are so many cheaters in the Coastal Division, UNC with their paper classes, Thug U in Miami, Mobster handouts at Pitt, who knows Ga Tech may be forced to represent the Coastal by no choice once more. BTW, does it bother anyone else that the ACC commissioner was the UNC athletic director for 8 of the 18 years that paperless classes went on and has no remorse at all.

That explains a lot like how did some of these teams get in the ACC in the first place.

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I don't know what to do!!!! The gold #11 jersey I've worn this year is the same jersey I wore last year. Should I switch to the white #15 just to try to change our luck or stick with what worked last year (even though it hasn't seemed to work this year)? HELP!

cmathis

Jolly Good Fellow
I don't know what to do!!!! The gold #11 jersey I've worn this year is the same jersey I wore last year. Should I switch to the white #15 just to try to change our luck or stick with what worked last year (even though it hasn't seemed to work this year)? HELP!

Stick to what worked last year! It's clearly not your fault, because you haven't changed a thing. Kudos to you for not imparting bad juju on the team like the rest of us idiots!