I Blame Eric ...

GTRX7

Helluva Engineer
Somebody was asking me about him the other day. I believe he took a sabbatical when he had his first kid? I am grateful for his work to create this site and miss his input. I hope everything is okay with him and that he is just busy. Hope to get him back on here soon, even if just as a regular poster!

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
I think we really see the impact in recruiting. I'm not sure that we've seen a commitment since @Eric abandoned his baby for his baby.

GTfan4Life

Jolly Good Fellow
I'm moving back to Atlanta after many years in exile and plan to get 2 Season Ticket Seats for next year. I'll be honest, there's a strong chance GT could get swallowed by a black hole...watch the experiments, guys...

iceeater1969

Helluva Engineer
This is my second group blab blog. First one was one called sting or something. Found this and never been back

Erics is a very talented young man. He is obviously givfted at building a site and at getting REAL content. .

Cuse , boom and other mods are doing great.

Cheese NAVY ala skeptic are pushing the cart so we dont just argue.

We may miss his contacts for a time but family comes first. Perhaps after a bit more time he can chime in from time to time.

Oh , I forgot to mention longest days voice over videos are great.

Eric, Hope all is well and dont worry it wasnt u that caused this bad year .

We moved from tex to nw fla - gave baylor season tickets to son and bought gt season tickets. The direct cause of home game losses is due tov my loud cheering. Because we sit right behind bench my cheering has confused the players who are used to fans sitting on hands = silience is golden. The hell w that.

For ERIC
Here is a YELLOW!

Techster

Helluva Engineer
I thought I heard somewhere that Eric had left completely with no plans on coming back. Initially, it was because of his newborn child, but that's been more than 6 months ago. Maybe he's move on to other endeavors now.

Me thinks there's more to the Eric disappearance than we know...like alien abduction!

But it's none of our business until he wants us to know. Until E returns, just gonna be grateful that he and the others started this site so GT fans could get together and discuss GT.