I am moving to Atlanta!

John

Peacekeeper
Staff member
Wow, 27 years is a LONG time to be away from home.

Congrats and welcome back! :)

kg01

Get-Bak! Coach
Featured Member
(Did anybody tell him we're gonna need daily practice updates now that he's in town? Shhh.)

Seriously though, welcome home. Things have changed a bit since you were last a resident, by the way.

ETA: Congrats on the new gig.

Animal02

Banned
I was extremely close to accepting a job in ATL in 2006, but did not want to disrupt my daughter's last 1-1/2 years of H.S. After this latest winter....I am regretting turning the offer down.

Congrats on the job and the ability to watch Tech games in person again.

LongforDodd

LatinxBreakfastTacos
I am so pumped. I accepted a job offer a couple days ago. It has been 27 years since I left the Atlanta area to join the US marines and I haven't lived there since. No more watching home games on TV or computer! I'll be buying season tickets and going to Bobby Dodd in person! I can't wait. Wohoo!

What part of town (or the area) are you going to be looking to live in? Things have really changed in 27 years. If you need help finding a place, I've got some excellent real estate connections who have lifelong experience in ATL real estate.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
What part of town (or the area) are you going to be looking to live in? Things have really changed in 27 years. If you need help finding a place, I've got some excellent real estate connections who have lifelong experience in ATL real estate.
Thanks but I already own a home there. I'll just be living there full time now instead of vacations.

CornerBlitz

Jolly Good Fellow
I am so pumped. I accepted a job offer a couple days ago. It has been 27 years since I left the Atlanta area to join the US marines and I haven't lived there since. No more watching home games on TV or computer! I'll be buying season tickets and going to Bobby Dodd in person! I can't wait. Wohoo!

Welcome home and thank you for keeping us safe. I enjoy your analysis...keep it coming.

Boomergump

Helluva Engineer
Featured Member
I appreciate everybody's thanks for my service. While it is true that I left ATL for the service, I only served a 5 year tour. I don't mean to give a false impression. I have been doing something far less dangerous since then, mainly teaching and coaching. Send your thanks my son's way. He just enlisted and will ship out to Parris Island in a few weeks. Ooooh Rah!

As far as analysis is concerned. I can't wait to attend some practices when possible. I am soooooo excited!

jwsavhGT

Helluva Engineer
Retired Staff
I appreciate everybody's thanks for my service. While it is true that I left ATL for the service, I only served a 5 year tour. I don't mean to give a false impression. I have been doing something far less dangerous since then, mainly teaching and coaching. Send your thanks my son's way. He just enlisted and will ship out to Parris Island in a few weeks. Ooooh Rah!

As far as analysis is concerned. I can't wait to attend some practices when possible. I am soooooo excited!
By all means, please send my thanks to your son & best wishes and Godspeed!

Whiskey_Clear

Banned
You served and for that you deserve thanks ;) so let me add my gratitude for that. God speed to your boy and my thanks to him as well. And welcome home.