I am Gonna Say Devine Pancakes Some People Saturday

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Speaking of pancakes I'm getting an opportunity to see Will Bryan play tomorrow night.
I'm thinking he is all that..
Even against my home team I'd like to see one or two pancakes whipped up....;)

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
Speaking of pancakes I'm getting an opportunity to see Will Bryan play tomorrow night.
I'm thinking he is all that..
Even against my home team I'd like to see one or two pancakes whipped up....;)
I got to see him play last week against my old high school team. He is the real deal. Has a nice mean steak on the field and plays through the whistle every play. Played on both sides of the ball as well. He's gonna make a very good player for us.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
I got to see him play last week against my old high school team. He is the real deal. Has a nice mean steak on the field and plays through the whistle every play. Played on both sides of the ball as well. He's gonna make a very good player for us.
Did they play @ the reservation?
Always hated playing there lol
And the granite bowl....

I'm looking forward to seeing Will this evening.

How was the big kid from SC? Cleveland I think?

techman78

Jolly Good Fellow
No it was at Franklin. Always hated playing at the granite bowl too with the jail setting right beside the field lol. Never liked playing at Hart County either, they were mean lol and had some dang good athletes.

The big kid is actually my little cousin lol his name is Ben Cleveland. He didn't play, he tore some ligaments in his hand 3 weeks ago and had surgery. He got his first cast off on Monday and got a new one. We got Elbert county tonight and I think he's gonna miss it then he will be good to go after that.

buzz_wiser©

Helluva Engineer
Lol I went to Hart.
I will be there this evening.
I did some work to sound system and will be working with the announcers tonite.

I did reservations sound project a couple of years ago.
It sounds tons better!

We had some good athletes at Hart but you guys have the swillings and those kids.
The Rodney Walker days were great for yall!

Eldorado cochran...He was a beast

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
if braun and chamberlain didn't play that great...as Sewak said...and Devine was "close" why not start the guy.

If burden did so well, why bother playing marshall and why not try to RS him? Burden only a Soph so its not like you need marshall next year....Unless he goes to replace Shaq but then what about oreilly....either way I am not totally sure how they are planning

I would slide braun to LT and start Devine at LG and see how it goes

AE 87

Helluva Engineer
if braun and chamberlain didn't play that great...as Sewak said...and Devine was "close" why not start the guy.

If burden did so well, why bother playing marshall and why not try to RS him? Burden only a Soph so its not like you need marshall next year....Unless he goes to replace Shaq but then what about oreilly....either way I am not totally sure how they are planning

I would slide braun to LT and start Devine at LG and see how it goes

Not great and not better are two different things.
Backup center should play when he can if we want him to play when he's needed. Also, we're trying to balance out classes on ol, so we want to play two fr, iiuc.

33jacket

Helluva Engineer
Not great and not better are two different things.
Backup center should play when he can if we want him to play when he's needed. Also, we're trying to balance out classes on ol, so we want to play two fr, iiuc.

i am of the opinion, unlike many coaches (GOL being one and I liked GOL) that some kids practice ok but play great in games and vice versa. And you won't know that until you give a kid who may be close a full game to show it.

In my opinion we haven't tried that at LG at all. And with chamberlain at LT and his history of not doing great....it seems in these first 3 games we would be trying to play our options to look at it.

Just my opinion. I would love to see another left side combo to see how it works out...you never know what you find.