I’m going to Homecoming & we’re going to crush WF

LibertyTurns

Banned
Nothing else matters. We can’t undo last night. I’m going to golf, drink beer, eat too much & reminisce about the good old days getting shafted with a bunch of other GT degenerates and families.

Saturday night we’re going to pound the hell out of WF and they’re going to wish they had not gotten on that bus.

Go Jackets!

tatertot1

Ramblin' Wreck
I'm going to this game we need a lot of Gt fans to come to this one full it up make sure we all get to this one,we got to move on from the Miami game win out from here on out the only game I fear is clemson just make it a good game and we could win that game,I support Paul Johnson and the team so let's go bring your brothers,sisters,cousins or your whole family cause it's gonna be a dandy to watch Go Jackets!!!4-2 right here

MikeJackets1967

Helluva Engineer
I'm going to this game we need a lot of Gt fans to come to this one full it up make sure we all get to this one,we got to move on from the Miami game win out from here on out the only game I fear is clemson just make it a good game and we could win that game,I support Paul Johnson and the team so let's go bring your brothers,sisters,cousins or your whole family cause it's gonna be a dandy to watch Go Jackets!!!4-2 right here
(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

Sideways

Helluva Engineer
Nothing else matters. We can’t undo last night. I’m going to golf, drink beer, eat too much & reminisce about the good old days getting shafted with a bunch of other GT degenerates and families.

Saturday night we’re going to pound the hell out of WF and they’re going to wish they had not gotten on that bus.

Go Jackets!

You sure about this? Asking for a friend. If we do not have Mitchell and Benson available this game could get interesting. Just saying.

Animal02

Banned
Cheetah after?
Wife, 27 y.o. daughter and her new husband, 9 y.o. son........I think that would be frowned on.

Have been to a strip club once in my life.......landed a client that wanted to build a new one, so we went to look at his old one. He was late arriving, the doormen let us in. Almost got thrown out by the bouncer inside (he had not been informed) because we were not drinking and looking at the walls and lighting but not the girls. :eek:

LibertyTurns

Banned
You sure about this? Asking for a friend. If we do not have Mitchell and Benson available this game could get interesting. Just saying.
Take it to the bank. Lock of the year. We are going to crush and demolish WF. It’s going to be a good day except for the tv guys getting bored and running out of filler material.